GP4 Offline racing idea
(43 posts, started )
Lol at the Pitcrew.
2nd

12th

/me subscribes too

Lol, can I has engine upgrades? :P

EDIT: LOL at the pitcrew.
OMG my race (with the red cars) was utterly ruined by the black and silver cars. Me thinks some conspiracy is called for.

*dials the red phone on Max Mosley's desk*

"Hai Max"
"/worship"
"Yeah my hair is great isn't it. Now, about those black and silver cars..."
"You want us to ban them from the championship or reverse a result?"
"Neh, I just want their pit crew"
Future plans are:

Race and Qualy engines are the same. So if you add extra race HP this automatically goes on your qualy engine as well. Currently you can have a race engine more powerful than qualy engine which is just silly. You will be able to add extra hp to your qualy engine although it will be more expensive. Also adding HP to race engine will decrease reliability which you will need to spend points on to improve.

Drivers gain experience based on number of passes and laps completed to be spent on their ability.

You will also get a few extra points to spend on car perfomance each race. Although not too much as i dont really want HP to exceed 1000 as the AI can't handle braking from 380kph+

Plus other stuff i can't think of.

Still testing atm so any entrants i that i get will be added and i will run a race each night nz time (GMT+12) under the original rules in post #1 until i sort out the new rules.
One word "LEGEND"
3rd and 5th not bad, not bad at all. AND WHY DO MY CARS HATE ME Damn loose wheels there a voodoo curse on me isnt there.
Thanks for running another one, keep up the good work im epic interested now, even more then those F1 dream team things.
When/where's the next race?
Didnt do one last night (well i did but i was trying out monaco and hungary yet it was pointless as the AI couldn't pass) and i went out so will do one tonight 8-12 hours from this post

As for where well i dunno yet. Can do any race on the 2001 calendar so if you want to see one let me know. Im thinking either the A1 ring or Imola for next race. I can even download other tracks if you want.
Looking at that YouTube video, I forgot just how well GP4 implements certain things. The wet-race effects and pit-crew are better than any other game has managed even 8 years or so after its release.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Looking at that YouTube video, I forgot just how well GP4 implements certain things. The wet-race effects and pit-crew are better than any other game has managed even 8 years or so after its release.

Yep and unlike most games that you used to love GP4 still holds up pretty well all these years later.
I call Hockenheim ^^

EDIT: Or indy oval (yep, it's out for GP4)

I also predict a double DNF for my guys
Im not a fussy one, so any track is good for me
Ran a full 62 lap race at Imola last night in wet/dry conditions. Nothing exciting happened and i didnt watch the whole thing so no screenies or videos but do have results.

Race Results

San Marino - Imola
(62 Laps)

Pos Driver Time/Speed

1st Clare Fuldriver 1h 42m 55.864s
Beck'n D'lea-ferrari
2nd Sebastian Vettel +1m 20.979s
Rikroll Raci-honda
3rd Michael Schumacher -1 Lap
Rikroll Raci-honda
4th Benny coulthard -1 Lap
Benny Racing-mercedes
5th jean alesi -2 Laps
jordan-honda
6th enrique bernoldi -2 Laps
arrows-asiatech
7th pedro de la rosa -4 Laps
jaguar-cosworth
8th Mary Lee-Shunting Engine
Beck'n D'lea-ferrari
9th fernando alonso Water Leak
minardi-european
10th heinz-harald frentzen Engine
sil3nt racin-toymota
11th ralf schumacher Suspension
Wick Racing-bmw
12th Marco Andretti Engine
IRLF1-renault
13th eddie irvine Loose Wheel
jaguar-cosworth
14th kimi raikkonen Transmission
sauber-petronas
15th Graham Rahal Water Leak
IRLF1-renault
16th jos verstappen Engine
arrows-asiatech
17th Tim Chadwick Puncture
Wick Racing-bmw
18th tomas enge Transmission
sil3nt racin-toymota
19th nick heidfeld Engine
sauber-petronas
20th jarno trulli Engine
jordan-honda
21st Uncle hakkinen Oil Leak
Benny Racing-mercedes
22nd alex yoong Engine
minardi-european

Maybe i should drop the reliability points down a bit
Oh noes
Erk

Okay

I want all my points in reliability :S

Can I change my drivers btw?
Rikroll racing ftw !
You guys can change whatever you want. I start my new job tomorrow so i don't know if i will go through with my ideas this was simply to pass the time while i had nothing to do!
Curious to know what GP4 mods you're running as the game looks alot better than mine
Stock standard. I run the game with GPX patch which allows all sorts of mods (like the perfomance mod to add your teams in). This game used to run crap but now it runs pretty damn good.

GP4 Offline racing idea
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG