The online racing simulator
More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
Quote from SparkyDave :No thanks

If I wanted a passtime for the rich, I would be into real motosport

Ill try any free demo they put out but If I pay £13 I would like more than a month to evaluate, especially given the actual time I give over to hobbies like virtual racing, I take it if/when you stop paying it shuts your offline practise too?

Good to hear that it blows all other sims you've played out the water tho, Ill just keep an eye out for that coupon day

SD.

Dave, this promo is still valid for a couple of days (15th)

$25 for three months promo code PR-3MONTHOFFER-MAY2009 Surely its got to be worth a try at that price?

Go to http://www.iracing.com There is a blue box in the top right corner named 'Activate promo code' insert code and job done.

Really, the "passtime for the rich" bit is so untrue. I'm living on £65 a week sickness benefit ffs.

Yes, its far more expensive than all other race simming, and its probably not what I'd consider great value for money in relative terms, but if you want the best physics, best FFB, cleanest racing and best tracks ever seen in a sim then it soon becomes worth it.

You dont need to jump in and buy all the content...in fact thats completely pointless, just get what you need each season.

Only you can decide whether its worth it to you, and that offer is a great way to find out. Having raced with you plenty in the past i get the feeling you'll love the clean ,competitive racing.

I've seen iRacing since beta, i've tried it out loads on someone elses account (only in practice sessions and non scoring races though)and wasn't over impressed with what i perceived the system to be, but only when i got my own account and really sat down with it properly did i realise how good it actually is.

Anyone who loved CTRA should love iRacing imo.

If you decide to give it a go, drop me a PM before you sign up.
Oh your so funny. Hohoho. I'm glad I have my corsit on because my sides have split.

Is it because you can't drift that you feel the need totake the piss????
Try using your clutch as well as the hand brake.

Oh I'm sorry, you don't have a g25.
Configure the button on the end of your nose for a clutch.
LOL.

LOL

LOL.
Oh my God..... :ices_rofl

This guy is such a show off....

Ok, let me tell you this:

I dont, and I mean really, dont think anyone on this forum cares how cool and rich you are. So stop this bs, you made a thread about LFS, posted your rig specs for no reason. Then you went on about iRacing and how awesome it is. You also say your not showing off your salary, but you keep bringing it up, also saying its going to be even better with bonus/increase salary. Now you announce you have iPhone, which in your head increases your e-penis.

The truth is simple, it doesnt. What it does it puts your status lower every time. Trust me, a lot of people on LFS are rich/lucky, but they dont go around showing off.......

No I am not jealous (dont give me this bs). I have everything I need and more than happy.

Just an advice.

Quote :Oh I'm sorry, you don't have a g25.
Configure the button on the end of your nose for a clutch.
LOL.

LOL

LOL.

Wow. You really are a dickhead to be quite honest. Leave.....
1st: How could you say that lfs need more cars if you are driven only 90km's?
2nd:If you want a lot of cars with shity physics and badly recreated tracks go play rFactor
Why the hell is everyone so damn hostile on this forum recently? So he posted his PC specs, get over it, there will always be someone with more than you, and someone with less than you. I do agree that eventually LFS needs a bit more content, which it is getting. Everyone just has to calm down, fire up another game for now and wait for the update...
I think your missing the POINT Dave.

You started all the BS with your comments towards me.

LEAVE. No mate.

All i wanted to do was let you guys know what I was Simming with???? So what??? Every IT forum im a memeber of share this type of details and YOU mofo had to start with all the BS.

Get in your VIRTUAL car and F&*& off.

OK.

BTW, the salary keeps being mentioned because I'm hoping its going to annoy you dude. And it worked a treat.

Whats next a BAN for sharing my RIG details.

F&*&ing JOKE, never witnesed such BS in my life.
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :I think your missing the POINT Dave.

You started all the BS with your comments towards me.

LEAVE. No mate.

All i wanted to do was let you guys know what I was Simming with???? So what??? Every IT forum im a memeber of share this type of details and YOU mofo had to start with all the BS.

Get in your VIRTUAL car and F&*& off.

OK.

Is that aimed at me?
I know some here post hostile comments towards others, However I have not.

SD.
Lets start again shall we?
Ok,

First things first:

My RIG:-

ZX Spectrum
48K mem
15in Black+White TV
Tape Recorder (with tone control)
10,000 Tapes including Manic Miner and JetSet Willy.

There you go, a good old crap system (by todays standards) so I cant be bragging can I ????

Oh yea, I'm on £15 pounds a week as a Goverment Artist (which meens I DRAW the dole). I only expect the UK guys to get this comment.

SERIOUS QUESTION-

Do the develepers of LFS take any interest in this Forum? If so, who decides on which tracks and cars are developed in the future?

Has any polling taken place in the past?

BTW, any slagging and i'll have YOU banned.LOL
No SPARKY, your cool-and-the-gang dude.

Its the DEVILDARE(whatever his name is) my mistake.
I was using my crapy old iphone and his name looked like DevilDave.LOL

SORRY to drag you in.
LOL.
Hi.

Devs do visit the forum regularly, and they decide which tracks will be in LFS.

If you give them €100.000,- they will make you a custom track for free.
FANTASTIC

I'll have BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTER England and then I think I'll go for .............

London.

Yea, LONDON and good old BRUM will do.

What city track would you like to see?
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :Do the develepers of LFS take any interest in this Forum? If so, who decides on which tracks and cars are developed in the future?

I hope to god they don't! There are way too many retards around here.
True mate, but those retards still coffed up £25 quid.
So.
Quote from G!NhO :Hi.

If you give them €100.000,- they will make you a custom track for free.

can the devs confirm this please?
Quote from Bboy-MassUK :FANTASTIC

I'll have BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTER England and then I think I'll go for .............

London.

Yea, LONDON and good old BRUM will do.

What city track would you like to see?

I would like to see Baghdad in LFS, should be fun to race while you also have to avoid being bombed.

I IZ NOT RETARDED
I ask a serious question and now its turning into another waste of time.

BAGDAD and bombs????

Sick man, sick.

LOL

Time to go an race with the PRO's at iRacing.
Ok, serious.

I dont want another city track, SO is good enough for me.
I do want 1 (or more) real life tracks in lfs, or just more race tracks.

Sorry for my inseriousness, blame the demo racers.
Your serious question was lost in your attempt at humour, which set the tone of this thread.

The devs do what they want.
Someone confirm the 100 euro thing while i run to my email with new track plans
Quote from james_bskt :Someone confirm the 100 euro thing while i run to my email with new track plans

€100000 is what i meant, i am 99% sure they will make you a track when you give that to them.
dammit i come back to the forums after 3 months, first thing i see is 100£ for my tracks!

no sirocco, see ya
Lets have a PAYPAL whip-round then

I'm being silly again, sorry.
#74 - SamH
Threads merged. FYI, it's not okay to randomly start new threads on the same topic.
^^ He is right.

Oh Bboy, meet Sam he is the man with the ban hammer.

More Cars and Tracks PLEASE.
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG