The online racing simulator
what every teenager wants in lfs....
FACEBOOK !

yes, i want to be able to change my status and upload pictures while racing/cruising with a 50% restricted UF1 around AS Historic.

i knew that u would put those pics.... it was just one of those random ideas....
Easy.

Add LFS to Steam as a Non-Steam game.

Shift+Tab to bring up the "STEAM" menu, and you can use a web browser inside that.

Voila. Facebook inside LFS.

</thread>
Dude, no!
Hahhahahhahahahah
ahh... seems like u oldies dont have compassion for teens anymore.
In lfs...
How bout in the centre console in every car, have like a computer screen, so with a touch of a button, you can access the interent, and still drive, say for instance, your drifting a bend, and you get a message, you can still drift and still look at what the person said without loosing control, or even have a little computer screen at the bottom right of the screen.

Just a suggestion, so dont moan at me.
#9 - Might
#10 - CSU1
...an emulator on the dash with an LFS ROM so you can drive while you drive

Quote from el pibe :ahh... seems like u oldies dont have compassion for teens anymore.

Teens don't deserve compassion anymore.
Quote from el pibe :ahh... seems like u oldies dont have compassion for faggots anymore.

Fixed.
im a teenager, facebook in lfs = fail.

/thread
Why not just use Facebook in a browser? Tired of people in my age group being so stupid.
What i want in LFS is new content...oh wait thats what everyone wants, but since im a teenager i guess ill get heard?
Quote from CSU1 :...an emulator on the dash with an LFS ROM so you can drive while you drive

I Herd you like Sciroccos, So I put my Scirocco in your Scirocco

EDIT: F-F's Line
#18 - Migz
What every teenager wants in lfs is..... titties everywhere so they can start fapping whenever they want.
Wait what? He is actually serious? I read first post and I was certain he was just being silly/funny.

So what he wants is a browser inside LFS so he can get on Facebook?

What a complete waste of F@^#ing time to code a complete browser into the LFS interface......

Shift+F4 then you have a browser.

Quote from el pibe :ahh... seems like u oldies dont have compassion for teens anymore.

Compassion - YES
Patience for completely ridiculous requests - NO
those pics are hilarious. i laughed so hard it hurt lol
How would you drive with a browser on your lfs screen anyways?
Why cant you just wait till you finish your racing/cruising/drifting and then go on facebook.

Uhh and im 16 and i think facebook is pointless so yeah .

Some of them aren't that old, they're still in their teens. Oh and I don't have compassion for teens.... I was one, a very stupid one.

No it's a bad idea... Just go do a Myspace page and post a link in your signature.

iunno, Migz,

You guys took it way too far. >.>
I'm in my teens and I don't get the social networking sites like Myface or Spacebook, but I have a Myface, but I hardly ever use it, don't go around posting loads of comments, just have around 30 friends (like 5 of which I ACTUALLY know) and just mainly use it so I can link people to there instead of having to tell them about myself..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm in my teens and I don't get the social networking sites like Myface or Spacebook, but I have a Myface, but I hardly ever use it, don't go around posting loads of comments, just have around 30 friends (like 5 of which I ACTUALLY know) and just mainly use it so I can link people to there instead of having to tell them about myself..

I take it you've actually seen the comments posted on there, waste of time if you ask me.

I like posting pictures and information of myself all over the internet... and even meeting strangers at a local coffee shop.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG