The online racing simulator
A film for smokers(scary)
(34 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :This video just made me laugh haha.
But this is the kind of shit they need to show us in school! Not some "oh *enter name* is smoking, that means s/he will get various diseases blah blah blah"

Ignorance is bliss, at least until it happens to you or someone you care about..

FTR I watched both these parts to this video and found myself constantly twitching.. so yeah..
I laughed so hard at this video.. don't know if i'm supposed to, but i still did. ''Well Kaspar, grab your dick and run.''
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i watched all of the Saw movies, they even used the song of Saw in that second video..
#28 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ignorance is bliss, at least until it happens to you or someone you care about..

My dad had a severe heart attack a few years ago because of his smoking...

Edit: How am i ignorant? Because i found these videos funny? Im sorry but they werent done in an extremely serious way.... at the end of the last video the doctor gives the kid back his dick and tells him to run, im sorry but these videos have humour in, which i noticed and found funny. I don't find smoking itself a funny thing, i really dislike people who smoke, and i know what can happen to someone if they smoke.
What's funny about handing some kid a dick? I was too busy throwing up to laugh! :hide:
#30 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What's funny about handing some kid a dick? I was too busy throwing up to laugh! :hide:

Throwing up? Do you have an extremely weak stomache?
Yeah sure some of the parts made me feel a bit :| WHOAH. But none of it made me queesy, it looked completely and utterly fake, and i have a weak stomache and yet i didnt feel ill about it.
No I wasn't actually literally throwing up..

Either way it was sicky and eww..
#32 - Migz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No I wasn't actually literally throwing up..

Either way it was sicky and eww..

Yes i know that but still i just meant to feel that ill you must have an extremely weak stomache.
And true quite a bit of it was sicky and eww but i just couldnt help but laugh at how the video was itself :/ Completely failish rip off of saw.
I'll admit I laughed when he was like "cigarettes are terrible" and then he starts smoking one I'm like ROFLMAOOYLWLLL.
#34 - Byku
At first i was laghing when he was cutting his hands...but when he opened her up... and vomited... inside her... or cut his... omg... .... omg... this film is epic .

Edit.: OMG!

A film for smokers(scary)
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG