The online racing simulator
main menu picture wtf
(14 posts, started )
main menu picture wtf
has anyone else noticed that an XFR is racing on what appears to be a rallycross track? i think that that is weird. it still looks awesome, it's just weird. i have a picture of it showing what i mean
Attached images
WEIRD.jpg
Quote from matseracer :has anyone else noticed that an XFR is racing on what appears to be a rallycross track? i think that that is weird. it still looks awesome, it's just weird. i have a picture of it showing what i mean

I think your Jaws got stuck by XF GTR
Yes it is XFR on dirt, old news.
i think they did get stuck! and x treme alert 6 is awesome BTW.
#5 - amp88
If I can do this what can the devs do?
Attached images
knobblyf1-75%.jpg
Quote from amp88 :If I can do this what can the devs do?

It should be racing track now, not rally one.
Even weirder, the XFR is LHD. Eric, the graphics guy, drives RHD cars
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Even weirder, the XFR is LHD. Eric, the graphics guy, drives RHD cars

It wasn't made by him. There were that picture competition some time ago for the new menu picture if I remember right and people were able to enter pictures there.
Damnit, must have missed that
Picture was made by Don. Any complaints about it go straight to him
well then, "Don", it still looks amazing, it's just a bit off.
Quote from Kristjan.J :There were that picture competition some time ago for the new menu picture if I remember right and people were able to enter pictures there.

Um. No, there has not been such a competition. The background image that we can see today was just something Scawen threw in there at some point. It will be changed eventually.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=800027#post800027
That car with all wheel drive, dirt tyres and some nice NEW larger dirt only tracks would keep my occupied for another year or so at least.

One can hope :P

And yes, the image was chose the best of the bunch in a competition. Old news
Quote from Kristjan.J :It wasn't made by him. There were that picture competition some time ago for the new menu picture if I remember right and people were able to enter pictures there.

The competition was about the main LFS logo. It was held years ago.

main menu picture wtf
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG