The online racing simulator
Well, i have to judge after what i see, and in race we have no time to concentrate on a single driver all the time. What i-we said justified the decision. We already had an eye on him the weekend (practice, qualify) and we all had a bed feeling about him. I understand your frustration, but please respect our decision, and learn from it so that this don't has to be repeated. Slow times is one think, obvious lack of track knowledge is the other.
Quote from [no]Kill :
As team we also will do every thing so this don't happens again to us.

That's all we want.

A DQ is always a hard decision, and no one is happy with it. Neither we, neither you, neither the others. Arguing seems to
lead to nowhere, so I leave that case as it is. Decision made, lesson hopefully learned. We would like to have a full grid, with fun racing for everyone.
TBH if I was in charge you'd have been disqualified at Westhill, as both drivers were slow - your fastest laps were 5 and 7 seconds off the race pace, and WE1 is a fast and tightish track - when your team got a 1:42 as a new PB I mentioned this on IRC, they said they saw it but no action was taken.

Here at FE4 it's a different story. Your PBs for the combo are 2:30, 2:29 and 2:35. I noticed Kim from Sonicrealms was on your server before the event, so I checked what times he was doing - 2:26. Don't know what setup he was running, but it seems clear to me that the car could definitely go faster than you could drive it - as was proved by the #37 car running in the top 10 at the start of the race, and the FXRs running in the 2:26-27 bracket through the race. #37 even got a faster race lap than me, a 2:25.4!

Anyway, I'm sitting on the fence in this case. It was a kneejerk reaction by the admins, having been alerted to the slowness of your car at WE1, the tricky nature of FE4 and also being on alert due to the numpties in car #38. They should've given you the black and orange flag and told you to pit, then see how slow you were - and even then told you to change drivers if you still weren't fast enough. The leaders were still miles away on lap 4, so it was stupid of them to DQ you at that point.

However I can see where they are coming from, as the driver was 10-20mph slower than the frontrunners through the chicane, and the right hander of T12, and seemed to be forgetting he was driving an FXR which has a sequential gearbox requiring no lift on upshift, and was using a lot of throttle when braking - normally thats used to keep the turbo boost up for better exit speed but this was on entry. Coupled with the spins, R4 tyres which were very cold, they didn't want to take a chance on you.

And regards CD - yes, their second driver was absolutely clueless when it came to driving the car it seemed. A best lap of 2:35 meant he should've be DQ'd well before he rolled it (that cracked me up as I saw it happen live :tilt.
this discussion has no goal

>closed<
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG