The online racing simulator
Ok gentlemans,next time when u see car #02,u better park your cars right beside the track,as soon as possible.
We dont want to block them
#52 - Dmt
Quote from ivantod :Ok gentlemans,next time when u see car #02,u better park your cars right beside the track,as soon as possible.

:ices_rofl
Quote :Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #19
Lap/Sector: Lap 35 or 36. Sorry, i don't remember.
What Happened: He blocked me under blue flag.

Lap 35.
I just look at the replay.My teammate obey the rules,and brake on the bridge to let u pass,it was your mistake,where did u think to overtake there???I would also wait to go on that sthraight and then will move to the right to let u pass,it was your mistake and u hit the wall because od bumpdrafting
U must have patience.Nobody will vanish when the blue flag is shown.Fair racers will let u pass when blue flag is shown,but on safe place,and on this track......Safe,safer,Fern Bay Black
It is annoying to read all those reports about blocking.
That's my 2 cents
OMG you guys are acting like this is MoE or something....

snig.ger
we are practicing
#56 - Dmt
Quote from MoMo92i :fighting for victory with traffic is sometime hard :s. You win a second by driving very fast, taking lost of risk and you lose it because someone don't let you pass as soon as he can

Nah, our tires blew and we had to do extra pitstop, peace.
Your Team: #21 UER-Racing
Driver to Report/Team: #36 M.Kurt
Race Time: 2:48.43
Lap/Sector: 68 / last sector
What Happened: Car 36 disregards the blue flag. 2 laps before he did it again.
Quote from VTiRacing :Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #22
Lap/Sector: Lap 34 or 35. Sorry, i don't remember.

Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #19
Lap/Sector: Lap 35 or 36. Sorry, i don't remember.

Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #20, T.Russell
Lap/Sector: 58 / 2
What Happened: He blocked my teammate under blue flag.

all nonsense! noone blocked you in all cases

Quote from VTiRacing :Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #09, M.Passingham
Lap/Sector: Lap 70 / 2
What Happened: He blocked my teammate under blue flag.

Warning for D.Tsubenko because of intentional touching a car.
M.Passingham slowed down twice for you. You should be a little bit cooler in next race!

Quote from petric_10 :Your Team: #21 UER-Racing
Driver to Report/Team: #36 M.Kurt
Race Time: 2:48.43
Lap/Sector: 68 / last sector
What Happened: Car 36 disregards the blue flag. 2 laps before he did it again.

Lap 66: M.Kurt made a mistake in the "Green Chicane" and slowed down for letting you pass. No penalty here.
Lap 68: M.Kurt left you more than enough space to pass, but S.Kresmer got oversteering and tried to correct it and touched M.Kurt. Kresmer spun because of its own failure. No penalty.
#59 - CSF
Ouch Reno got owned.
No surprises there, cheers
#61 - Dmt
Quote from ivantod :Ok gentlemans,next time when u see car #02,u better park your cars right beside the track,as soon as possible.

Yes, please learn from this guy and see how to do it.(Yesterday race)

Link

-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU
and also dont forget to recalibrate your wheel as soon as you park your car
it seems that He have had a controller problem ^^

I think he plays with the mouse ^^
Quote from luki97 :And when you dont have enough space to overtake do it like my team mate lol

http://www.xfire.com/video/cbf11/

While that was funny at first...uhm...that was kinda cheating (all 4 wheels on the grass) and incredibly dangerous (Buck did well to move out of his way.) All in all, I wouldn't describe the video as a 'Great pass by sas'. The video seems to describe the behaviour of a lot of drivers lapping other cars, though tbh this wasn't as bad as a lot of them. But it nearly ended in a DNF for both drivers, or at least a large crash.

Sorry to seem grumpy.
Oh! come on. Don't be so pessimistic.
I just pass car which go onto grass after shikane and driving slowly.
As usual, looking for holes in the whole.
Quote from SasekPL :Oh! come on. Don't be so pessimistic.

warning for car 13
Quote from SasekPL :Oh! come on. Don't be so pessimistic.

The rule is, NO cutting which means going with 4 wheels offtrack/on the grass.
I wouldn't mind so much if it was just cutting, but the fact that you very nearly took out Buck is what annoyed me, especially as I had people doing the same to me. There was no gap there, and you were not carrying enough speed to get past the other car before rejoining the track. As Buck was going slowly, I reckon you could have gone safely round the outside of him and then had the inside for the next.

Anyway, the admins have made the right decision, let's leave it. It just seemed stupid and cocky.
Quote from [no]Kill :I have had a look at the replay, and think the DQ is highly questionable.

First of all, the car was NOT heavily damaged. There was some small damage on the left side front fender and some scratches on the rear fender at the same side.
Regarding dangerous driving.
It is correct that he went of track at the same spot twice. this was on the beginning of the race and no other cars was around. As you may also have noticed, the driver did let those car behind, pass him. This because he felt he needed a few laps for adjustment according to my team order, "take it easy in the beginning".

The hole DQ is in my opinion totally wrong and not fair.

No discussion about that DQ. The driver haven't trained enough (maybe nothing) and drive that big shit on a heavy track. Sorry, but before other cars and teams get kicked off the track, we decided to DQ the whole team.

In first race of GTAL we had the same situation and DQed the team to late. This cost 2 other teams the whole race. Thats why we reacting this time so fast and hard.

This is a amateur league right, but not a league in which you haven't to train and can drive about 12 seconds slower then the fastest team.
Ok, in one point you were right, he was not spinning all the time, only when i looked after him when i was on the server... But nevertheless, his inconsistent (or lack of) racing line and his speed (for example only 140kmh in the green chicane, or 80 in the curves afterwards made him a tremendous danger to others. Look at the top 3 teams, they were really fighting on the edge, and our effort brought a thrilling finish within 10 seconds! We couldn't risk that again!

And to your "some small damage ... and some scratches":
What do others say (after 4 laps of racing)?
Attached images
lfs_gsr.jpg
1.44 in the second split !
12seconds slower than average time !
Quote from GabbO :
What do others say (after 4 laps of racing)?

I recommend changing procedure and forcing a pitstop/driver change instead of disqualifying the team. I had moments in that race where I was definitely having problems with the car; sometimes worse than what the driver above was suffering. In my opinion, disqualification was excessive and harsh. That's what I say.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG