car #6 and car #32

Using no restrictions in qualifying (total DQ from event):
car #01
Your Team: 23 RAPTOR-GAMING
Driver to Report/Team: maybe the first 5
Race Time: start
Lap/Sector: start
What Happened:

on strat trollé slowed down and almost the whole field crashed us out of the track... very nice!
Quote from [FAR]D1ggA :Your Team: 23 RAPTOR-GAMING
Driver to Report/Team: maybe the first 5
Race Time: start
Lap/Sector: start
What Happened:

on strat trollé slowed down and almost the whole field crashed us out of the track... very nice!

This was a normal race incident between you and D.Tšubenko, for both, leave next time more space and there is no problem. No penalty needed, the other drivers had no chance to avoid this.
when this is normal we take a tank next time!
#6 - GabbO
He was a bit slow, but you can leave room and avoid mayhem. I know everyone wants to take every available meter, but...
just no comment
#8 - GabbO
Quote from [no]Kill :Why in earth did we get a DQ, pls reconsider asap!

Team 30 GSR

Sorry, but you driven dangerously slow and unstable with a half wrecked car, we couldn't risk to see what happens if the leaders catch you. I know you drive for fun, but a certain level of stability and skill is nevertheless required.
Quote from [no]Kill :Why in earth did we get a DQ, pls reconsider asap!

Team 30 GSR

Very slow and heavy dangerous driving with a really damaged car.
The Administration decided to DQ the car, befor the first cars get overlap you.

Next time, train a little more, before you take a part an event.
DQ for #01 for a stupid mistake? Very very harsh...
I watched the start again, and the contact between tsubenco and you was really minor, if you see the replay, you will realize this. We cant penalise that
Quote from [no]Kill :I was not driving and my teammate was on its way to pit. If this is a dq just to make os leave the league, it is more repect if u just ask us to leave....this desision stincks in ima. You shold really consioder let us reetring the race

He drove more than one lap with that car. I'm not asking anyone to leave, it's just a fact of the race. We had to do something about this.
Quote from GabbO :He drove more than one lap with that car. I'm not asking anyone to leave, it's just a fact of the race. We had to do something about this.

Ok. But i don't change view all the time to check how damaged my car is i could have been issued a pit stop warning, and then gone to pit.
Quote from Gil07 :DQ for #01 for a stupid mistake? Very very harsh...

I really don't think you can possibly be driving 10s below your PB without realising that you're not running with restrictions.
Well, sorry, but watch the replay and look at what you did there. It must have been obvious that its wrecked and we cannot tolerate this...
Your Team: 20 Clockwork Motorsports
Driver to Report/Team: 13 M. Saskowski/
Lublin Racing Team
Race Time: ~32 min
Lap/Sector: 13/3 (the last sector)
What Happened: Saskowski went wide, then cut to the inside and pushed my team mate G!NhO, who was overtaking, onto the grass, causing him to spin. (Rough description over ventrilo)
It was not because he was slow. Thats ok. He was sliding and spinning all over the place. As a matter of fact, the other admins wanted to DQ him much earlier, but i wanted to wait until the field catches up, or he pits or he starts to drive clean. He would have been excluded laps ago if they had decided.

Really, watch the replay and make your statement again after that.
I'll upload it later, now i have to drive.. maybe the other admins will send a link. You can spectate if you want, but please don't join again or we have to kick/ban you
Quote from Timdpr :Your Team: 20 Clockwork Motorsports
Driver to Report/Team: 13 M. Saskowski/
Lublin Racing Team
Race Time: ~32 min
Lap/Sector: 13/3 (the last sector)
What Happened: Saskowski went wide, then cut to the inside and pushed my team mate G!NhO, who was overtaking, onto the grass, causing him to spin. (Rough description over ventrilo)

Number 13 hits the grass and goes sliding, no control over the car and slides to left side of the track. Number 20 should have braked to avoid the incident there. This was racing incident.

No penalty given.
Quote from GabbO :It was not because he was slow. Thats ok. He was sliding and spinning all over the place. As a matter of fact, the other admins wanted to DQ him much earlier
Really, watch the replay and make your statement again after that.

ok to make one thing right i havent watched the replay because it didnt save because of a error, but if you call my driving Sliding and spinning i wonder what sliding and spinning is i spun out in 1 turn 2 times.. that you can se on the replay! fair and square i probably wasnt driving to fast but that was because i that that my tires was starting to get bad (was going to report it to the next driver so he could fix it.) but i was not Sliding and spinning all over the place!! :@

Regards
GSR K.Brusveen
Sorry, this was the opinion of 5! admins.... I'll ask to upload a replay
Quote from [no]Kill :Would u be happy to only WATCH, after houres with traing, no I dont think u would!
Especialy not after a disastering qual. I am above fustaratet at this moment.

All the admins agreed to DQ you. The driving was too dangerous and might have started to disturb other drivers on the track alot.
Your Team: 19 Serbian Chromed Pistons
Driver to Report/Team: 22 L. Narsutis/
Simracing Lithuania Team
Race Time: ~1hour 36 min
Lap/Sector: 38/3
What Happened: Narsutis hit and spin our car on braking
Your Team: #09 Sim Racing Society
Driver to Report/Team: #23 (C. Rauch)
Race Time: Approx. 1h 44m
Lap/Sector: Lap 40 Sector 3
What Happened: Car #23 hit us under braking while we were obeying blue flag and knocked us completely off track. May have been lag, we are not sure.
Your Team: CAPO Arg
Driver to Report/Team:
#12K.Newton
Race Time: 1:48
What Happened:
Hi block and hit to my team mate causing a spin
This thread is closed

Round 3 : protests and penalties
(79 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG