The online racing simulator
Quote from count.bazley :Your Team: #09 Sim Racing Society
Driver to Report/Team: #23 (C. Rauch)
Race Time: Approx. 1h 44m
Lap/Sector: Lap 40 Sector 3
What Happened: Car #23 hit us under braking while we were obeying blue flag and knocked us completely off track. May have been lag, we are not sure.

I saw that from Remote and it looked mighty dodgy. Looked like he just punted you from the outside of the track
Quote from count.bazley :Your Team: #09 Sim Racing Society
Driver to Report/Team: #23 (C. Rauch)
Race Time: Approx. 1h 44m
Lap/Sector: Lap 40 Sector 3
What Happened: Car #23 hit us under braking while we were obeying blue flag and knocked us completely off track. May have been lag, we are not sure.

for us it lookes like you were braking just infront of us very harsh. no time to react, we thought about lag too in the first moment
Car #32 will be penalised with 30 seconds after the race for not giving way under blue flag
Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers
Driver to Report/Team: Team #22
Lap/Sector: Lap 34 or 35. Sorry, i don't remember.
What Happened: He blocked me under blue flag.

Driver to Report/Team: Team #19
Lap/Sector: Lap 35 or 36. Sorry, i don't remember.

Driver to Report/Team: Team #20, T.Russell
Lap/Sector: 58 / 2
What Happened: He blocked my teammate under blue flag.
Your Team: 23 RAPTOR-GAMING
Driver to Report/Team:
21 S.Kresmer
Race Time: lap 47 1st chicane an last corners
What Happened:

In the first chicane he was besides us und just divebombed into that chicane in a very hard way, without the car he was overtaking, cause we took him in first corner.

In the last corners we were on the inside line of the corner and he just crashed us in our left side. As you see in the replay, there was no space between our car and the outside of the track.

After that he chattet "..." which is forbidden according to the rules
Quote from [FAR]D1ggA :Your Team: 23 RAPTOR-GAMING
Driver to Report/Team:
21 S.Kresmer
Race Time: lap 47 1st chicane an last corners
What Happened:

In the first chicane he was besides us und just divebombed into that chicane in a very hard way, without the car he was overtaking, cause we took him in first corner.

In the last corners we were on the inside line of the corner and he just crashed us in our left side. As you see in the replay, there was no space between our car and the outside of the track.

After that he chattet "..." which is forbidden according to the rules

I could not see the chat?? , but the driving is penalised with a drive through penalty
Stop and Go penalty for car #22 for spinning car #19
Drive through for car #23 for hitting car #09 under braking
Yellow card for car #32, the car was in front position, and you hit him and spun him. As he spun he hit you and you spun too.
Quote from VTiRacing :Your Team: Estonian Endurance Racers

Driver to Report/Team: Team #20, T.Russell
Lap/Sector: 58 / 2

will be investigated after the race
car #21 drive through penalty next race for chatting
Quote from GabbO :I could not see the chat?? , but the driving is penalised with a drive through penalty

the chat is first second of lap 48..^^
Driver to Report/Team: Team #09, M.Passingham
Lap/Sector: Lap 70 / 2
Eh wtf you on about?

Reporting 5 people? Probably they were all trying to find a spot to let him pass...jeez
I was watching on Remote and you caught Michael in a set of corners, he pulled offline straight away on the next short straight up the hill.
Driver to Report/Team: Team #09, M.Passingham
Lap/Sector: Lap 70 / 2

I find it frankly incredible that you want to report me for an incident that was mostly the fault of your driver. I attempted to move over twice, but each time, he hit me as if I should just disappear or drive into a wall to get out of the way. You guys need to get your attitudes sorted out.
Ok what penalty's did we get, as the tracker is saying we weere 36 laps behind the leader... :S

We also tried to do driver swap which only waorked after the 3rd time. LOL
It'll all be sorted out G!NhO, don't worry! There's a lot for the admins to do!

As for the protest against us, I wish I was paying more attention to who was lapping me because I don't remember blocking anyone, but I do remember being bumped many a time by people lapping me. Twice they completely cut me off (I was lucky to get away with one going into the first corner, I got shoved onto the grass while I was out of the way of them) and one guy managed to ram me on a straight! I wasn't weaving or anthing, just going in a completely straight line and thump! I'm not protesting because somehow none of these caused a crash, but I think it's something to bear in mind.

Anyway, I'll stop being negative, I really enjoyed that. We were running 10th before our take-over and disconnect fails which was nice, but a pity we couldn't keep it. I think we'll practice harder for next round! Cheers guys!

You're a moron. That is all.
Quote from boothy :You're a moron. That is all.

I applaud your straight talking Mr Booth
You are. They blocked me, you idi*t.
Quote from Wilko868 :I applaud your straight talking Mr Booth

Indeed! *Claps heartily*

Though I say leave it to the admins guys, even if they do seem slightly unreliable!
fighting for victory with traffic is sometime hard :s. You win a second by driving very fast, taking lot of risk and you lose it because someone don't let you pass as soon as he can
Quote from VTiRacing :You are. They blocked my, you idi*t.

Blocked? #22 was in no position to be passed by you into the final series of corners. You lost control in the left handed hairpin. Read the rules numpty.
Quote :2. The lapped driver must yield position upon the first properly-presented overtaking maneuver by the lapping car. A properly-presented overtaking maneuver implies that the lapping driver is close behind the lapped driver, “shows a nose” to indicate his intentions, and follows through cleanly while leaving sufficient room for the lapped car.

#19 was blue flagged under the bridge but you were miles away. You caught #19 through the fast Esses - where there's really only one line, and he goes slightly wide, while you decide to get right up his arse and understeer off.
Quote :1. When being lapped, a driver is expected to drive a normal racing line and avoid erratic movements that may confuse lapping drivers. Under no circumstances should a driver being lapped slow excessively while entering or in the middle of a corner.

As I don't remember it or have a replay, what do you guys think about my 'incedent'?
Ooh, you are so smart. Who asked your standpoint? Just shut up.
Quote from VTiRacing :Ooh, you are so smart. Who asked your standpoint? Just shut up.

In my opinion your attitude stinks. It's an online race for heaven's sake, and your going on about it like it was Le Mans or something. You can't go around calling people idiots or telling people to shut up, it's not your forum is it? And everyone is entitled to their opinion.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG