The online racing simulator
:sadbanana
Quote from MAGGOT :Weee, go Canada! I can hear gunshots from my apartment on a weekly basis, and we still cracked the top 8!

Sure they aren't coming from across the border?

We're 83.
They're propably aimed at mooses :P

Rank 5 feels about right for Austria.
Quote from MAGGOT :Weee, go Canada! I can hear gunshots from my apartment on a weekly basis, and we still cracked the top 8!

... We have a lot of land where nobody lives which makes us seem safer.

It is funny, you being in the east and hear gunshots on a weekly basis, yet on the west coast... I don't think I've ever heard a gunshot in nearly 18 years of living.

Hurrah for diversity!
Somalia!

Well, I say lock up all the 15year old chavs in the UK and it will be easily in the top 10
lol iraq is last in 144th place.

Bloody americans blowing shit up.
#32 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :Well, I say lock up all the 15year old chavs in the UK and it will be easily in the top 10

You can be a Chav at any age, Jimmy Savile is living proof of this.
Germany is 16th and getting worse every year.
Estonia as 38th ... Violence ftw
nice site, wonder how accurate it is. Top Trumps anyone?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... We have a lot of land where nobody lives which makes us seem safer.

It is funny, you being in the east and hear gunshots on a weekly basis, yet on the west coast... I don't think I've ever heard a gunshot in nearly 18 years of living.

Hurrah for diversity!

Isn't Vancouver having a lot of gang problems right now?

Quote from Luke.S :lol iraq is last in 144th place.

Bloody americans blowing shit up.

That made me lol.
Quote from MAGGOT :Isn't Vancouver having a lot of gang problems right now?

Since when did I move to Vancouver?!

I'm over here on this peaceful island.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Since when did I move to Vancouver?!

I'm over here on this peaceful island.

You said West Coast. That's close enough. :P

And don't worry, I'll come to the island and cause a ruckus so you west coasters don't feel left out.
Sweden is 6th I see.

But the giant billboard says otherwise...
Attached images
3580831769_11e8eab96e_o.jpg
Quote from 5haz :You can be a Chav at any age, Jimmy Savile is living proof of this.

Yeah but those "kid" chavs are causing loads of trouble.... God I hate them.... Even more annoying, is you kick their ass, next day the are still pretending to be "hard"......
Only last night I was discussing with a friend countries to live in and after I had suggested Costa Rica would be better to live in than America she pointed out that her experience of Costa Rica was having to have bribe money to keep various local militias away - yet there it is, way above Britain and the US in safety. *scratches head*

I suppose paying a militia not to ramsack your house isn't really much different to paying the tax man not to drag you away and lock you up.
Ireland is only 12th because our government is a pack of spanners and our people are too lazy/drunk to do anything about it. That's our definition of "peace-time"
Well if Iraq is 144th I should start preparing everything to get the Hell out´ta here, dear god, Venezuela is 120th !, now Thats Scary!!.
Quote from MAGGOT :You said West Coast. That's close enough. :P

And don't worry, I'll come to the island and cause a ruckus so you west coasters don't feel left out.

Where the heck do you live? Jane&Finch?
Quote from Luke.S :lol iraq is last in 144th place.

That's because we fixed it.

You see, one of the factors in these rankings according to the clicky more information thingy is a stable democratic government - which is what we went over there to install, apparently :P

YAY for fixing things.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... We have a lot of land where nobody lives which makes us seem safer.

Can hardly understand how Japan can be 7th and us 8th, then. I mean, how can a tiny island with, what, 150 million people jammed on it be peaceful at all? You probably have a hard time finding an empty spot to be alone in Japan. Here? Just go 10 KM in any direction, starting from anywhere in Canada and you'll find yourself surrounded by trees (and squirrels, yes... maybe they affect the rating).

Funny how 6 out of 10 countries in the top 10 are nordic? Woot snow!

Is that Answers in Genesis billboard even genuine? o.O
Quote from boosterfire :Just go 10 KM in any direction, starting from anywhere in Canada and you'll find yourself surrounded by trees (and squirrels, yes... maybe they affect the rating).

Damn rabbid squirrels...
Quote from pacesetter :Ireland is 12th :O......... Thats okay for a country which has yet another story about someone being knifed or shot most mornings in the paper, although corrupt banking and all those dodgy dealings seem to dominate the headlines atm.

ireland should be much lower, but we charmed our way up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG