The online racing simulator
Eminem teabagged by gay Austrian
(64 posts, started )

Quote :Eminem Storms Out of MTV Movie Awards
June 1, 2009 by Jeanne Dupuis
As expected, Sacha Baron Cohen, as Bruno, made quite an entrance. Initially, I just rolled my eyes as he, clad in a revealing white outfit and wings, “flew” above the audience on his way to the stage at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. All of a sudden, it looked like Bruno’s wing hit something and he asked them to get him down. He started descending, head-first, into the crowd and then landed right on Eminem who looked absolutely furious. Members of Eminem’s crew scrambled to get Bruno off of him while Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star, Tyrese Gibson, tried to help them (even though he couldn’t stop laughing). Eminem screamed, "Are you serious? Are you f**kin' serious?" as what appeared to be a joke quickly turned awkward when it seemed apparent that Eminem wasn't in on the gag. Eventually, Eminem was able to get from under Bruno and he stormed out of the theater.

I lol'd. Video here.
Hahaha! Do you like bawls?
#3 - J@tko
LOL
*are you F*cking serious!?* this video is epic
altrought when i first saw that pic i tought eminem was naked too, by looking at the sadisfaction is hes face
I can't wait to see Sasha Baron Cohens next movie

"Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?"

Im surprised he didnt kick his head in, and if it were the old Eminem that took medication and crap then im sure he would have done.
#8 - sam93
Quote from trebor901 :Im surprised he didnt kick his head in, and if it were the old Eminem that took medication and crap then im sure he would have done.

+1 If I was him, I think I would have been very tempted to give him a bloody good smack. His bodygaurds throwing the gay person about lol. Reminded me of the quote off chucklevision lol "to me, to you, to me, to you" lol.
+1, the bodyguards spinning him around was funny.

"dont touch me, i has a boyfreind"
lol. i woulda punched him tho
Thats what i call pwnage.
Wow.

just...

wow...

OWN3D
I wouldn't have punched him. If you've seen Borat or any of Sacha's work, you would have just laughed along
You got to be joking me that was hilarious.
Bahaha
White Black got owned
Quote from BAMBO :I wouldn't have punched him. If you've seen Borat or any of Sacha's work, you would have just laughed along

why would you? some of the borat stuff was funny but most of it was just shit.
That was hilarious, pity they cut the sound tho.
I think he means that eminem, although he is white, kind of acts 'black' if you know what i mean, as rap was pretty much only performed by black artists up until he became friends with dr dre and came onto the scene.

I think thats what he means anyway.
Yeah, I got what he meant, I just couldn't believe he said it.

I should know better than to be surprised at the internet at this point, though.
I did try and be a bit more erm, diplomatic with my post though, even if i didnt word it too well.
fake
If It was staged (More likely) I find strange that he left, but if it wasn't staged I would''ve done the same tbh.

(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG