The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
Quote from traxxion :Epic news

and finally the lack of updates in LFS, is enough for us to change our direction, and find something that would bring us together again.

]

Please don't say this. We don't want to have to see a 2nd post from Eric!!
Quote from Fuse5 :You can say that again when we win the next MoE
^^

SR|ShortFuse

Will you be there?
What can I say? I lol'd
You should recruit this guy, he's 1337.
So, with F1RST, CoRe, and SR, and others merging, they'll be the only "team" in LFS, so team tags are just to spare the commentator's lives.

And pretty soon, NDR will be the FIA of LFS, only better than the FIA.

Quote from dekojester :So, with F1RST, CoRe, and SR, and others merging, they'll be the only "team" in LFS, so team tags are just to spare the commentator's lives.

And pretty soon, NDR will be the FIA of LFS, only better than the FIA.

what ndr, you mean SR, right?
Quote from Fuse5 :what ndr, you mean SR, right?

No, SR is the racing team.

NDR will stay to be the unbaised league overlords.

All SR's will race under events sanctioned by NDR.

Quote from Fuse5 :I'll defo be there. one way or another :P

I think 3id currently have a vacancy...

PITCH BITCH, Hugo will give suprise buttsex Brazilian styleeee
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think 3id currently have a vacancy...

PITCH BITCH, Hugo will give suprise buttsex Brazilian styleeee

lolol been there done that.
Quote from RamboJorGen :People don't seem to be taking this announcement seriously for some reason?

Without wishing to sound disrespectful if its genuine, but the fact that you mention the word drifting in there kinda makes the post hard to take seriously for most people i guess.
I mean racers dont really take drifting seriously, its pretty much the butt of every joke, so i have to be honest and say i dont know whether to believe its true or just a pisstake at how pathetic LFS has become through its own lack of progression.
We had Mercury Stunt Team for a while, just as a 'in-house' joke/pisstake, and it wouldnt suprise me if this was a light-hearted joke at how things are going.

Equally, it wouldnt suprise me if it was true (the 'Racing' aspect closing) because i know only too well how things are right now. I said to Rudy(vB) a few months back that IMO MoE is the only thing keeping teams together, and in turn keeping the racing community interested in LFS.
It still wasnt enough to keep Mercury going, and it honestly wouldnt suprise me if the same was true for F1rst, as daft as it sounds - winning MoE is cursed. You spend 9 months practicing your ass off, you spend all your spare time practicing and then at the end its fantastic, but your kinda all LFS'd out.
Unless you take it all as a bit of fun and enjoy the racing, theres so little variation that it doesnt take long before you become fed up of it.

I hope its a joke, even after your comment im not convinced eitherway, but it'd be a shame and yet another nail in LFS's coffin.
But hey, LFS isnt dying, the server logs say so
Honestly, sad news as it is, I laughed
I smell, *snif* *snif* confusion in the air.
You have a very good sense of smell
My my, what has the world come to?
Since everyone else is joining SR can i join? I just want to be popular.
Um.. rofl?
Don't make comrade Jason angry!
Since it's pretty obvious (I think) that this isn't a joke, I wish you success with your new path.
Although I'm a convinced racer, I also had a drifter phase for about two-three weeks or so after which I returned to racing. It's true that it is calming and quite fun to drift at quite a professional level, in my short period of time being a drifter I had the pleasure to participate in an event, but after a while it becomes monotonous, quite boring and it gets harder and harder to figure out if you've gotten better or not.
Once again I wish you good luck, you might snap out of it in a few weeks or maybe not, good luck nevertheless!
Quote from BAMBO :Since it's pretty obvious (I think) that this isn't a joke, I wish you success with your new path.
Although I'm a convinced racer, I also had a drifter phase for about two-three weeks or so after which I returned to racing. It's true that it is calming and quite fun to drift at quite a professional level, in my short period of time being a drifter I had the pleasure to participate in an event, but after a while it becomes monotonous, quite boring and it gets harder and harder to figure out if you've gotten better or not.
Once again I wish you good luck, you might snap out of it in a few weeks or maybe not, good luck nevertheless!

Sarcasm detector broken
Or is it yours broken?

F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG