The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
Im sex slave
Quote from joshdifabio :Well I'm not sure you can put us on the same level as SR and CoRe in that respect - we've only got 16 members at the moment which is half the size of the CoRe roster and one third the size of SR's.

We have only 17 drivers.
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Quote from jasonmatthews :

I sincerely hope that F1RST or any of the other well respected teams don't close down and we get some updates pretty soon, to rekindle the interest of the people who have made LFS & the Community what it is today..

Great post, i just hope the devs read it as the rate of developement is now past a joke.

We have all said it so many times, numbers jump when there is an update. I think iRacing have got this about right in that they anounce something every few weeks, a track, car, update, or something and this just keeps the buzz alive.

Small and often rather than the long wait. Look at the interest when there is a test patch but this time whats happened

To be fair CD would have already closed years ago if it was just about speed of developement but where do you go as the other sims are just not as good.

One thing that gets to me is all the work Team leaders, leagues organisers, server operators Etc put in but never a word of thanks from LFS

The website is out of date, and maybe LFS is dead but even dead its still the best sim.
I'm just waiting when creators of this racing sim will stop pickling their new stuff, because it starts to smell bad. People waiting is not endless.
Quote from Bawbag :What is Rudy saying about this? He joined SR for a "new challenge" and to "help develop a team" which is a great thing to do, but now the rest of the team has joined it's no longer developing a new team.

I hope it's a joke, Rambo IMO was one of the best drivers in first and to see him go to drifting now would just sack.

Totally agree there, although i like Fuseh doing the skins
Quote from baSh0r :Totally agree there, although i like Fuseh doing the skins

Lol

Guess thats next on my list
But wth i am not even going to dutch LFS kartmeet...
i
Send him directly to his house then.
Quote from G!NhO :But wth i am not even going to dutch LFS kartmeet...

You just jizzed into your pants that Gil wanna kill you. THAT'S the reason you decided not to go. Am I right?

#89 - Eiw
my local mate called me few days before asking me whether or not I have heart disease, cuz he wants to tell me an astonishing news

anyway good luck to the leaving racers and well as the rest of the F1RST, cya on track soon!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You just jizzed into your pants that Gil wanna kill you. THAT'S the reason you decided not to go. Am I right?

You are absolutly right!

No, i have a BBQ with my football team then.
Quote from PMD9409 :When you hit the 3 year mark (some have been here alot more) you will definately feel it.

agreed.
do they allow drifting in MoE?
Well they've said that they stopped racing in MoE and IGTC

Quote from traxxion :Epic news

F1RST Racing withdraws from the racing scene in LFS. It has been great for us over the years, after great seasons in IGTC, MoE, and various other leagues.

Pfft... I thought they'll participate in 24hr of Aston Grand Prix. With XRT and arabian drift setup.
Quote from TexasLTU :Pfft... I thought they'll participate in 24hr of Aston Grand Prix. With XRT and arabian drift setup.

They would have to use FXO for that.
Quote from z-ro 8 :do they allow drifting in MoE?

I feel I should give an official reply on behalf of MoE. We do not allow drifting in MoE. We encourage it!

It's the best technique anyway, isn't it?

It's so much faster and the tyres keep up so much longer.
Quote from amp88 :I feel I should give an official reply on behalf of MoE. We do not allow drifting in MoE. We encourage it!

it's true, we drifted our way to victory in 07/08 with the xrr
Quote from [DUcK] :it's true, we drifted our way to victory in 07/08 with the xrr

Looks like thats the new direction after merc for you too ^^

Racername: Scott Andrews
Online at: [url="lfs://%7C%5Ev%D1F%C3%5Ev+SHOW+DRIFT%2C+SYD%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]|ÑFÃ| SHOW DRIFT, SYD[/url]

quack
lol

F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG