The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
F1RST Racing - Epic news
Epic news

28 may 2009 - On behalf of F1RST Racing, I have a couple of announcements to make. I know this news might be a shock for some of you, but we have been thinking of this for a while now, and recently came to an unanimous decision.

F1RST Racing withdraws from the racing scene in LFS. It has been great for us over the years, after great seasons in IGTC, MoE, and various other leagues.

We have found that, after some of the members leaving for SR, because of the drop in motivation in our team, also because of great teams like Mercury leaving the LFS scene behind, and finally the lack of updates in LFS, is enough for us to change our direction, and find something that would bring us together again.

Therefore, I announce that I'm also leaving for SR.
F1RST Racing's rudder will be taken over by Stephan 'fapex' Weingran and Jesse 'RamboJorGen' Nieminen.

F1RST Racing has found a new challenge and along therefore will be renamed to F1RST Drifting.
The guys have devised a great slogan for the team (which i don't fancy too much, but it's their decision) - WIR BRAUCHEN KEIN TRAXXION
We have realized that drifting is really the way forward for us. Expect to see the guys on track soon, wearing new team skins, made specially by Jörgen 'Fuse5' Kursk, in public servers.

Thanks for all the fantastic driving and moments we have had over the years.
And finally: to 'my' F1RST Racing: may all your drifts come true!

R. vd Kooij,
SR|TraXXion
[Author: Jörgen 'CR|Fuse' Kursk]
lol
#3 - Gil07
Nice to have you René, welcome!

Shame that it had to come to this for F1RST, but at least it's still alive! Good luck in your new direction, and I really hope your drifts will come true!
Rofl :d
What...the...phuck
After carefully think, I've come to a decision. As much as I enjoy dr1ft1ng with my mates, I'll have to join [SR], because everybody else is doing it.

kthxbye
Drifting is where it's at!
Sonicrealms the new F1RST Racing.
#9 - Tukko
April fool's day was already.. hmmmm can I pleeease join F1RST now, I love to driftzz my l33t BF1 1!!!!!1
This is just to say that CoRe is giving in to inevitability and merging with Sonicrealms, effective immediately. Soon there will be only one LFS team.

Regards,
[SR] DWB
Can we just start up Promotech or diFabio Racing? That's the true teams in my eyes.
Quote from PMD9409 :Can we just start up Promotech or diFabio Racing? That's the true teams in my eyes.

why is everyone making fun of this?
I can understand you're pissed about MoE, face the facts already.

Im going SR as well, soz concept.

SR|ShortFuse
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This is just to say that CoRe is giving in to inevitability and merging with Sonicrealms, effective immediately. Soon there will be only one LFS team.

Regards,
[SR] DWB

People don't seem to be taking this announcement seriously for some reason?

I would just like to say that it's been such a great time for me in this team for the one and a half years I've been here, and to see René leave is something I never would've expected to happen. I wish him the best in SR with all the former F1RST members.

This is not the end for our team though, as stated in the post by René. With the help of Fapex I'm determined to bring us to the top of the drifting scene in LFS and am truly excited about this new challenge. May all your drifts come true!
Wtf i dont know what to think
Please - theres no need to merge all LFS teams to one (SR). It may become like Soviet Union!
We, Jesse and me, are really glad things are official now as we can follow our both interest now.

It wasn´t a decision of some hours or days and everyone within F1RST was told about it and all the racers were able to post their thoughts about it.
Most of the guys will leave the team so that the base of the new team is just Jesse and me.

We´re already thinking about ways to find the right leagues to enter and reactivating old drifting ,,legends", u gonna make some eyes i tell you.

I have to thank F1RST for the last years and all the fun we have but the decision that was made the last weeks and now finally became official will be the right one for all sides.

The pressure which is laying on our shoulders now is pretty heavy but as we´re not the newest in the scene we really think the name "F1RST" won´t loose of it´s quality and drifting teams will soon feel what it´s meaning to compete against such a team.

Good luck for the future Rene and all the others!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This is just to say that CoRe is giving in to inevitability and merging with Sonicrealms, effective immediately. Soon there will be only one LFS team.

Regards,
[SR] DWB

I´ll have to speak with my teammates about this inevitable situation, although I think we have an advantage since we´re, in practise, already [SR] (SpeedCore Racing)...
Hmmm, Soviet Unit (SU) and Sonicrealms (SR)...hmmm

In the end, there will be only one team: Soviet Racing!!!

Best regards,
SR|Bambo
There's plenty of room in the big SR tent.
Last weekend we were at the Nurburgring.. We discussed this already, but it happened too fast anyway. I have to be honest, I don't know what to do at the moment. F1RST was always good, and I have to see how things are going to be.

But it was great having you as a leader, René!
Quote from fapex :The pressure which is laying on our shoulders now is pretty heavy but as we´re not the newest in the scene we really think the name "F1RST" won´t loose of it´s quality and drifting teams will soon feel what it´s meaning to compete against such a team.

http://www.lfsdrift.net/index.php?action=forum

I think you would see an opposite effect when you see top drift teams.

@Fuse: Screw you!

Was SR the F1RST SR in LFS?
the hell??????:eye-poppi
SpdoRealms1STCoRe Racing anyone?

F1RST Racing - Epic news
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG