The online racing simulator
Help my little cousin
(41 posts, started )
Help my little cousin
Hi, everyone. I'm making this thread to ask you to vote for my little cousin. Read below if you want more info.

About the contest: The topic of the picture contest is "The good deeds". It's for little kids only. 1st place wins 200BGN(around 110euro) worth "giftcard"; 2nd place wins "Barbaron" armchair; 3rd place wins a flying Batman disc with a remote control. The contest ends at 1st of June.

About her picture: Her picture illustrates dolphins saving shipwrecked people(People that have been traveling with a ship that has broken).

About my cousin: She is 7 years old. She likes to draw since she was very young and she never stopped improving her skills. You can see my cousin and her drawing at: http://goodnews.bg/index/page/picture_details/id/70

For the most of you that don't understand bulgarian or get weird symbols in the page: You have to click the blue button with the thumb to vote for her.

Little more info about the site: You can clear your cookies and vote totally 5 times before the ip-lock activates(I shouldn't be really saying this lol).

Thank you all.

[Edit]
Ok, sorry to tell you there's a change in plan lol.. Since the creator and owner of the site is a company owned by my uncle (therefore my cousin's father) he asked me to ask you to stop voting, because really, lets let the best drawing win... also it would be a bit stupid if she wins, because the prize provided by the company will go(pretty much) in the company again.

My uncle was amazed at how fast we got my cousin in 2nd place tho. Maybe 1st place very soon because her votes are as much as the 1st place drawing atm. So, really thank you all. And if you want to vote for other drawings, you can see them all in here: http://goodnews.bg/index/page/competition ..Thanks again! lfsforum ftw
Voted
#4 - sam93
Voted.
She draws better than me

Voted.
I voted too. Good thing theres a big "" symbol, as i did'nt know what any of it said.
Voted. Kewl pic
Voted.

She's done well with perspective and using layers to seperate the dolphin riders. The strokes on the sea are harsh (as you'd expect witha large area of solid colour), but it adds texture to the chaos of the stormy sea and the wake on each wave. The contrast of the red boat against a largely blue canvas draws the eye, so despite being off-centre it still becomes the focus of the picture.

See? I could review stuff.
Quote :
She's done well with perspective and using layers to seperate the dolphin riders. The strokes on the sea are harsh (as you'd expect witha large area of solid colour), but it adds texture to the chaos of the stormy sea and the wake on each wave. The contrast of the red boat against a largely blue canvas draws the eye, so despite being off-centre it still becomes the focus of the picture.

Beta me too it

Voted also
Post this on 4chan, they'll help you out.
voted
Quote from DTrott :Post this on 4chan, they'll help you out.

haha, I dread to think what would happen if you did that
Although I am kind of "against" this kind of stuff (Vote for me please!!), still Voted because the picture is pretty good
Picture is awesome
Quote from Crashgate3 :haha, I dread to think what would happen if you did that

With the stuff I've heard I guess that in the 5th second after i post the link the site will get hacked lol.

Thanks guys. She was on 6th or 7th place. At the moment she's 3rd but the competitors aren't backing off.
12 votes needed to get it to number 1.

Vote, clear cookies, reload page, repeat
Done, that's a pretty good pic!
Quote from Dajmin :Voted.

See? I could review stuff.

Hehe I just saw your post. You sure can review stuff

[Edit]
Ok, sorry to tell you there's a change in plan lol.. Since the creator and owner of the site is a company owned by my uncle (therefore my cousin's father) he asked me to ask you to stop voting, because really, lets let the best drawing win... also it would be a bit stupid if she wins, because the prize provided by the company will go(pretty much) in the company again.

My uncle was amazed at how fast we got my cousin in 2nd place tho. Maybe 1st place very soon because her votes are as much as the 1st place drawing atm. So, really thank you all. And if you want to vote for other drawings, you can see them all in here: http://goodnews.bg/index/page/competition ..Thanks again! lfsforum ftw
Pretty cool.. I voted.
I voted 5 times before I read you telling us not to vote
voted too
I wish my band had gotten that many votes when I asked for them last year
Quote from broken :Hehe I just saw your post. You sure can review stuff

[Edit]

if i were you id edit your first post to stop people voting
Quote from Dajmin :I wish my band had gotten that many votes when I asked for them last year

The main difference is that drawing is pretty good, your band on the other hand... ;p

[edit: I voted for this, because it is the youngest entrant.]

Help my little cousin
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG