The online racing simulator
meybe yu sed nuff, but yu still leck of breen cells.
m8 u kill it by the fact that u spelt "grammer" omstead of "grammar". so please learn to spell before chatting about other people. u ignoramus. u gormless little shit
Lol
"Takumi-lfs" i am sorry to say there is no such thing as "breen cells". this demonstrates your own lack of brain cells. girthless little man whore
What the **** did his parents think for buying him a computer with a internet.
Quote from earmelon :m8 u kill it by the fact that u spelt "grammer" omstead of "grammar". so please learn to spell before chatting about other people. u ignoramus. u gormless little shit

You need to update your vocabulary, same words in every post....
I hope you enjoy your perma-ban.
Internet tough guy needs to use dictionary moar
u make me laugh takumi. i got a my own computer u ignorant little child. do u still scuk at ur mum's tits??
u clearly do
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What the **** did his parents think for buying him a computer with a internet.

Maybe he uses his mother/father/sister/brother PC without a permission.
Quote from earmelon :"Takumi-lfs" i am sorry to say there is no such thing as "breen cells". this demonstrates your own lack of brain cells. girthless little man whore

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Internet tough guy needs to use dictionary moar

Wrong
Wow, i cant believe i missed this thread
Quote from earmelon :m8 u kill it by the fact that u spelt "grammer" omstead of "grammar". so please learn to spell before chatting about other people. u ignoramus. u gormless little shit

and so r u 4 tlkin en txt speek. it makez u luk lyk a RETARD.

Get off your computer, and go buy a dictionary.
dougie lampkin: "moar" aint a word. "more" must be the word u r looking for. u need a dictionary mate. not me. stupid people trying to comment on grammar and good english. annoying isnt it
Man alive, someone got a thesaurus for his birthday....but lost his dictionary and probably a few pages out of said thesaurus.

...girthless little man whore.......bahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahah!
Quote from earmelon :You make me laugh, Takumi. I have my own computer you ignorant little child. Do you still suck on your mum's tits?
You clearly do.

I have fixed your disgustingly grammatically incorrect post for you, good sir.
Quote from earmelon :u make me laugh takumi. i got a my own computer u ignorant little child. do u still scuk at ur mum's tits??
u clearly do

Well, you're the one crying like a girl.
Is earmelon still here? I am so sorry for being late. I want him to call me a gormless little shit aswell so I can be involved! Girthless man whores all round! Tally-ho!
nathan french. ur a neek. u go work in a library if thats what u enjoy. u make mistakes whilst using a dictionary. ive never opened one in my life and im still better than u. go put a grenade in ur mums pussy or i will cut off ur genitals for you.
Quote from Gills4life :Is earmelon still here? I am so sorry for being late. I want him to call me a gormless little shit aswell so I can be involved! Girthless man whores all round! Tally-ho!

I love you Gills! *Wipes tear from eye*

To earmelon, I've always wanted to use this:

Quote from earmelon :"Takumi-lfs" i am sorry to say there is no such thing as "breen cells". this demonstrates your own lack of brain cells. girthless little man whore

Then what do you call this?
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from earmelon :u make mistakes whilst using a dictionary. ive never opened one in my life

haha, we already knew it idiot.
takumi, when did i cry during this thread? stop hallucinating and turn ur pic into one of yourself or none at all. strop pretending to be hot. u clearly do that cos ur buttas

gcse ocr resistant materials
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG