The online racing simulator
Indy 500
(55 posts, started )
Holy waffles 0.o

Props for Paul Page on IMS radio network. Now they need him back in a full time deal...

Does IMS use the rFactor engine?

O_o

Wow, I've not seen a crash like that in...forever
Well, I thought it was a bug in LFS, but apparently racing on the wall is actually possible o.O

Matos seems alright, though quite shaky, but they've taken Meira out on a stretcher. It's incredibly ironic that his car actually caught fire in the pits, but that he was able to keep going, only to get in such a nasty accident a few laps later.
Jesus..... I officially pronounce abc worst channel ever..... Adverts every 30secs....
Now all those whiners about the red/white walls can shut up :P It's been proven possible IRL :P

Meira is OK though

EDIT: WHOA at Mutoh

WTF at Danica/Dan at restart

Fun having the Indycar.com pods up
Meira complaining of lower back pain, hopefully all is fine
Well, I wouldn't be surprised his legs are actually not attached to his body anymore o.O

The commentators are funny: "They've got to work together".

... Then cut a knife through the other guy's tyre.

Castroneves pretty much got it in the bag, imo.
Yep, 193 laps in

Hopefully it'll be 1994 all over again...

/me wants Wheldon to win

EDIT: 197 gone...Helio's won it now...
that was boring apart from the crashes, roll on Nascar at 10:30
Ahh, So Indy racers drink milk instead of shampagne?

And why he shouldnt be there? What happened to him before?
Crime does pay! Let's see if the IRS nab him...

Will the fence collapse?

Seriously though, well done Helio! I'd have preferred Dan or Dario, but oh well. Not the most exciting race, but it was okay. 2 lucky escapes for Meira!
why couldnt Danica Patrick have won it, from what ive seen she's a really under rated driver
A good WTF moment presented to us by Helio Castroneves & teammates. Him jumping on the fence wasn't too bad, but the rest of the team? WTF? I was somewhat expecting some official to come to them at some point and shout: "Get down there, you pricks! You'll break the fence!"

Nobody underrates Patrick, they just don't agree with her being both a model and a racing driver at the same time, especially since she's rather good at both. If she was fugly, nobody would make such a fuss. Or they'd make a fuss just like they do for Susan Boyle.
Quote from trebor901 :why couldnt Danica Patrick have won it, from what ive seen she's a really under rated driver

She's been suggested for F1 drives and has only won 1 race in her Indy career. How is that 'under-rated'?
Can someone tell me what happened to Helios before indy? (crash or something?)
He got nabbed on trumped up tax evasion charges basically
#42 - 5haz
Last I heard he was facing over 20 years in jail, lucky bastardo to get himself out of that one.
Ahhh, well thats quite a turnround then
Quote from trebor901 :why couldnt Danica Patrick have won it, from what ive seen she's a really under rated driver

Not really...
Quote from Timdpr :2 lucky escapes for Meira!

Not exactly. Two broken vertebra in his back.

No she's not.

#1, she's in one of the best teams in the IRL, yet has failed to deliver countless times. She's only still driving because the media.

#2. I find her quite ugly tbh, she looks like a pre-op tranny jeff gordon.

#3. She will never stop bitching and complaining about EVERYTHING.

#4. I dont know why she wasnt suspended when she ran over a guy during practice in the pits while she was speeding last year.

#5. The one win she does have, was orchestrated.

So in conclusion, yes she may be a relatively fast driver, but not even close to what the media paint her to be, she'll NEVER win a championship, we all know that, with that in mind, why is she still racing? Ratings.
Careful, there's still Milka Duno
#48 - 5haz
Quote from lizardfolk :Careful, there's still Milka Duno

Famous for nearly taking out the entire Audi team at Lemans one year, amongst other things.
Quote from RMachucaA :#2. I find her quite ugly tbh, she looks like a pre-op tranny jeff gordon.

At last! This man speaks the truth.

I thought my eyes were failing me...I never understood what all the fuss was about with Dave....i mean Danica.
Quote from RMachucaA :No she's not.

#1, she's in one of the best teams in the IRL, yet has failed to deliver countless times. She's only still driving because the media.

Step forward....any other driver who have'nt won a race with a 'big' team...Danica provides exposure (steady lads) for the team so it's a worthy comprimise

Quote from RMachucaA :#2. I find her quite ugly tbh, she looks like a pre-op tranny jeff gordon.

Each to their own, but I wouldn't kick her out for farting.

Quote from RMachucaA :#3. She will never stop bitching and complaining about EVERYTHING.

She is a WOMAN.......I repeat WOMAN. Thats all they every seem to do.

Quote from RMachucaA :#4. I dont know why she wasnt suspended when she ran over a guy during practice in the pits while she was speeding last year.

Maybe the FIA are secretly running IRL and she owns a red car

Indy 500
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG