The online racing simulator
I can't believe that anyone that says he lives in the USA would write "don't can', that's murder!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You can't get images in your signature unless it's authorised by a league and authorised by Victor.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17952

So you probably need some kind of tag around your image.

+1.

Images are disabled for use in signatures on here and that setting cannot be changed.

There was a discussion about it a while ago but i cant find it now.

The only images that did used to work were the CTRA bars, but as CTRA has now gone they are also gone.

Some people still have the code displayed as their sig, but nothing else, but as there is nothing to link to anymore, all that shows is something like
[CTRA]---- lots of random code----- [/CTRA]
why is this important?
Well someone asked, so i replied.

Doesnt really matter to me personally, as i go on other boards that have images in sigs fully enabled so people tend to add the biggest res picture they can, and they just get in the way i find.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Oh yeah, plus skins as well, and more cars and tracks that come with the license. I struggle to find a reason NOT to get S2 TBH.

S2 will get you many other racing games... the price will... Several actually... well... most of the competition which are Actually better.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG