The online racing simulator
Why Demo users dont can use Avatars ?
Tell me Why Demo Users cant use Avatars ? it is incorrectly politically.
So is your brain
no it is not, you pay for the S2 license and pay for the avatar. The devs have to pay bandwidth or each avatar, so if you don't pay them, you don't get avatar
Quote from NoFear1989 :Tell me Why Demo Users cant use Avatars ? it is incorrectly politically.

LOL!

Anbiddulph has it right. When you buy an S2 license (or S1 i believe?) you also get the privilage of having an avatar if you so wish.

Having an avatar isnt a god given right, and has precisely piss all to do with politics whatsoever.
Quote from danthebangerboy :LOL!

Anbiddulph has it right. When you buy an S2 license (or S1 i believe?) you also get the privilage of having an avatar if you so wish.

Having an avatar isnt a god given right, and has precisely piss all to do with politics whatsoever.

same goes for LFSW skins.

edit: if they really wanted to be politically incorrect, they could have given demo users read-only access to the forums... or no access at all...
#6 - STF
LOL politically incorect..
File a lawsuit.
Quote from bunder9999 :same goes for LFSW skins.

Oh yeah, plus skins as well, and more cars and tracks that come with the license. I struggle to find a reason NOT to get S2 TBH.
Avatar costs £24 in LFS forums. heh
Quote from NoFear1989 :Tell me Why Demo Users cant use Avatars ? it is incorrectly politically.

That isnt political, thats making money. Those are service you can get but you have to pay for it. And their damn right too. They have spend many hours creating everything and a demo driver gonna use it for frre. No buy the game, it isnt that expensive for what you get and give you a lot of fun. Also the use of avatar on forum

Because it costs bandwidth and you need to purchase an LFS licence to use this feature of the LFSForums.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Some forums don't allow awatars at all so just think how kind it is from the devs to allow have them for S2 users is lol.

Because no one pays the devs 4 Political Correctness
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Since when lol. Last time I saw an S1 guy he had no avatar...

I don't own a car. But that doesn't mean I'm not allowed one. See my point?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Since when lol. Last time I saw an S1 guy he had no avatar...

I saw S2 guys with no avatars too.
No avatar
I believe what...
Go to the User CP and upload your avatar.
I`m S2 licenced, but can`t get my signature to work.
Tried to find info but seems that I`m missing something or I`m just too dumb to understand how that works, hehe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG