The online racing simulator
Managed it on my 3rd go, but i messed up the first 2 goes trying to flip it the other way (Right side on the ramp) as i figured it would be easier to line the wheel up with the ramp, but it didnt work.

After a about 15 minutes practice i can do it pretty much every time now.
Attached files
rollover.spr - 21.3 KB - 245 views
Lets open a whole bunch of servers and make this at the same time so a black hole gets open and we all fly to another dimension! where barrel rolls are useless and incredible defragmentation breakfast is the new fashion!
Lol, looks like a cool idea. Hopefully I should try it. I hope I won't get too much lag. But I need practice first!
App
Yo Master, put me down for this badboy

As im a Member of the team
Quote from Watson02 :Yo Master, put me down for this badboy

As im a Member of the team

Well, yes, but I'd like to see others than only my teammates, but maybe I can put there you also
I know its supposed to be a 360 degree roll, but how about a 1440 degree one

Fair enough i wrecked the suspension but, meh.

Could this be a bonus section for the challenge, most completed rolls while landing back on your wheels?
Attached files
lotsofrolls.spr - 16.1 KB - 238 views
Quote from danthebangerboy :I know its supposed to be a 360 degree roll, but how about a 1440 degree one

Fair enough i wrecked the suspension but, meh.

Could this be a bonus section for the challenge, most completed rolls while landing back on your wheels?

haha! An Excellent lucky one
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Well, even the stunt is easy, there is always possible, that somebody can't managed, for example:

1. People are going too close for others, and if there is a lag, BOOM
2. It is not always possible to make land for wheels, because of the ramp bugs
3.Somebody can miss the ramp
4.We need there a good "teamplay" for this record, not gonna be so easy sometimes.
5.There can be unexpected errors
6.Server stability?

7. arox crashes the (master) server
well i wanna do it but i need to practice for it and i don´t have time and my wheel pluged in atm so i´ll say if i can later
Quote from Blas89 :Lets open a whole bunch of servers and make this at the same time so a black hole gets open and we all fly to another dimension! where barrel rolls are useless and incredible defragmentation breakfast is the new fashion!

errr what painthinners do you sniff ?
#35 - Migz
Fair enough, i think its a decent record, but next time choose something where its possible for it to always be beaten, which never has a limit to how high/far/good/whatever it can go.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :hehe make sure arox doesn't join, I'm sure he'll find a way to crash the master server again somehow. these 'world record' attempts always get out of control when he's around :P

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, Ill be there I wont screw up, no way to spam now (or is it?:hide
But, sure the server will hold that many people?
Quote from aroX123 :RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Well, Ill be there I wont screw up, no way to spam now (or is it?:hide
But, sure the server will hold that many people?

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................hmm?

Quote from Migz :Fair enough, i think its a decent record, but next time choose something where its possible for it to always be beaten, which never has a limit to how high/far/good/whatever it can go.

What if You would choose a next one to make record? Because I have no idea...yet?
I am in
:sadbanana
What time/day we do that record?
Sorry for asking but there's no much peoples? (oops now i see here are)

Mikko.
this thread is proof that LFS is dead
Quote from evilgeek :this thread is proof that LFS is dead

Why is it proving it is dead? All people are doing is just having fun online.

Oh and I think I'm getting the hang of the barrell roll thing too! I shall try and come too!
I shall be there
i might do this
id do it, but my g25 doesnt work if i can pull it with my laptop mouse im in this sounds cool!
Quote from evilgeek :this thread is proof that LFS is dead

Haha, i thought same when i read this thread.
i checked it now and it´s preaty damn simple... i´m in.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG