The online racing simulator
Oh The Bitter Irony
(37 posts, started )
#26 - 5haz
Quote from zeugnimod :Why should you be proud of your sexual orientation?

Should at least be proud of what you are, if everyone was the same life would be boring.

But!

You shouldn't give yourself a label or make yourself part of a certain group, you should see yourself as an 'individual' human being, not a black person or a white person or a gay/jewish/islamic/bhuddist/Catholic/Protestant/Heathen et cetera person.

Infact, if religion didn't exist it would all be much easier.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Yeah. I don't understand that either. A preference isn't anything to be proud of. In fact, pride used to be considered a sin.

It's a double whammy, they are bum burglars and proud. But lets be honest, if anyone knows how to party, it is the gays, so I'll be meeting them in hell where the afterlife party will be held.

Ooh, ooh, wave your hands in the air, ooh, ooh, like you just don't care, ooh, ooh, there's a party over there, ooh, ooh, there's a party over there!
Quote from bbman :Why is it something different with her? It shouldn't matter who it is...

because apparently insinuating someone is gay is funny when youre his age
Quote from 5haz :Should at least be proud of what you are, if everyone was the same life would be boring.

What does being proud have to be with being different.

Quote from 5haz :You shouldn't give yourself a label or make yourself part of a certain group, you should see yourself as an 'individual' human being, not a black person or a white person or a gay/jewish/islamic/bhuddist/Catholic/Protestant/Heathen et cetera person.

How can you be proud of what you are without labeling yourself?

Quote from 5haz :Infact, if religion didn't exist it would all be much easier.

How do you know? Religion exists, so it's impossible to tell what it would be like if it never existed.
Quote from zeugnimod :Why should you be proud of your sexual orientation?

Yeah, I find that a bit odd, it's just something that you are, there's not really any working towards it involved. OK, being proud of the fact that you're raising awareness and reducing the taboo of something that's traditionally misunderstood, but just proud of what shape people you fancy? It's like being proud of your favourite colour.
The church has discovered the internet! This could be the end, we will be getting Jehovah spam mail next. Joking aside, some of you are attacking a religious minority for what they believe in, if you truely believe in equality you would have to accept their views and not treat them differently because of them. You would also have to accept racism, which is a point of view and sometimes a way of life held by a minority. My personal opinion is you can believe in whatever you want, so long as you treat everyone with respect, give everyone equal opportunities and do your best to avoid offending people. I also strongly believe you can make fun of anything, if your only intention is to make people laugh then anything is fair game.

If you don't think the same way as me, then you're gay.

That was a joke, just incase someone without a sense of humour read that...or a German.
Pride and a sense of self-worth is not a sin. Don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise, they're wrong.

I'll happily say i'm fantastic, and believe it, and have no shame. I love myself, if I didn't then i'd be a mindless minion doing what others expect me too just to cling on to some sense of value in my life. Screw that. I don't need others to know my life has value.

Of course you should be proud of who you are, whether you are a majority or a minority, a label, or if you don't fit neatly into any boxes.

I don't see myself as a label, I dont see gay or lesbian as labels, if they where labels and being labelled as we know is bad, then the whole world would be pansexual and there wouldn't be an issue and the church wouldn't be launching net-terrorism attacks.

The world isn't pansexual (genderless), and 'lesbian' is not a label. It's a marketting tool... I like girls, deal with it.

I'm a long way from any stereotype, I think those who've loitered on this forum a long time are well aware of that. So the argument that being a minority is advantageous to cause guilt in being accepted is invalid. There's no labels being touted here.

This thread very quickly turned to the discussion of whether gay people are even allowed to campaign for equality, and likened the quest for equality as being intollerent in itself and imposing a liberal view on others, to me that speeks volumes in how much further there is to go.

Being liberal, treating people as equals irrespective of pre-consceived standpoints and generalisations, is all anyone campaigning for equality has ever asked. To say that the request is in itself intollerent is to close your mind to the reality of the world.

You want a word to categorise the white male majority? There isn't one, because you've never been persecuted. Political correctness is not a collar of restraint, it's a bite sized easy to understand set of rules for people who cannot treat others equally without help.
My only issue with the gay movement is you stole the rainbow. >: (

And according to some show on Channel 4, some kids wanted to steal the prom so it is associated with gayery and not Americanism, which lets face it, is the same thing.

I am more than happy to accept gays as people, but I do object to it being thrown in my face when I am trying to make my way across town, just like I object to any opinion being thrown in my face. It is annoying and will only make me not want to help your cause, more so if you shenanigans means I have to make a detour.

So you're gay and want equality, big woop, keep it to yourself then, closing down streets and harassing people about it will only make them resent you more, same with those bloody animal rights arseholes and ecohippies who block off streets and burn down buildings. In fact more so those animal rights arseholes and ecohippies, they piss me off more than any equality group because they aren't doing it because they have suffered from their way of life, they are doing it to be smug ****s.

My biggest objection to political correctness is I cannot call a "minority" a cock without it being seen as a racist/sexist/homophobic attack, when really what I was doing was treating the "victim" as an equal and they were equally a cock.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My only issue with the gay movement is you stole the rainbow. >: (

And it makes skittles seem gay.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My biggest objection to political correctness is I cannot call a "minority" a cock without it being seen as a racist/sexist/homophobic attack, when really what I was doing was treating the "victim" as an equal and they were equally a cock.

I don't think that's really true (at least not over here). It's when you start throwing in a "_______" before the "cock" that things get out of hand.
Tbh, I am amazed that someone would hack a site do to what it is promoting. Me myself, I am not for nor against gays. As long as I am not being hit on after i asked them not to, I am alright. But definitely a immature move by a church, I think it is time to grow up and realize if it isnt bothering you dont worry about it.
when will u people learn DONT HATE THE minority's just hate everyone equaly and all the worlds problems will be gone

Oh The Bitter Irony
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG