The online racing simulator
Favourite Car / Track Combo???
(57 posts, started )
FZ5 anywhere.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :once upon a time: XFG@BL2R Blackwood Rallycross REV

at moment im enjoying: FZ5@WE1 Westhill International

favorites change with the seasons though....

Thats funny, I just started driving the FZ5 seriously, and my first track selection is always WE1.

When I first got my S2 I went straight for the LX4 at WE1. I love the caterham and the LX4 is a simply wonderfull car.
XFG / FE Gold. Something about that combo that gives me wood.

As a close second it'd be XRT round Westhill.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :I actually quite suck at it to be honest lol, but just in last week or two ive started driving it and enjoying it, so am persisting and slowly improving. And to be honest, it was rfactor that moved me to try driving the FZ5 more... i had been driving the corvette in rfactor which moves about quite a bit, and reminds you that you do need to get off the brakes and let the car do its thing at some point - FZ5 was simply the closest thing to that in LFS, and makes for a great challenge

I've actualy found that the FZ5 is the only car I have driven so far that realy seems to carry weight, like its actualy a car and is there. The LX4 and XRR are all fun, but they seem to lack something in feel. I can't quite place it though, I'm not sure what is different about it.

It could just be the fact that I've been driving the LX alot and have become used to the light weight, but I'm not completely sure.
LX6 and FZ5 on anything.
LX6 and FZ5 are amazing in one respect to me; you don't have to be good with them to have an insane amount of fun on any track yet they are such different cars handling wise.

I equally enjoy the heaviness of the FZ5 as I do the lightweight+power+twitchiness of the LX6. Everything else feels a bit detached to me, with the obvious exception of the XRG...but thats engraved from "back in the day" demo days as well as CTRA.
#32 - Byku
FZ5, it's weight and power makes lots of fun. Pity that there aren't any servers with them .
May I ask the reason why FOX is fun on the WE track?

I can only think of two corners where you actually has to brake, while you might need to just lift the trottle off in some others, not much of a challenge in my opinion.
Enlight me
FO8 @ Kyoto Oval and Aston Historic.
FOX @ Aston Club
XFG on FE GOLD REV

And alot more. But thats the best i think
I like the FXR on Aston National cause of the chicane.
But the XFG on any FE is cool, too.
Quote from NickC :XFG on FE GOLD REV

And alot more. But thats the best i think

what about fe green rev?

for me its XRT @ As North, and any car at lovely South City
Quote from rockclan :FO8 @ Aston Historic.

Hahaha epic fail
LFSW - PB for rockclan on AS4 FO8 : 4:59.32
LFSW - Split1 0:45.60 - Split2 3:29.84
LFSW - lapcount on AS4 FO8 : 6

Dont you mean the other aston track rocky?
Quote from aroX123 :Hahaha epic fail
LFSW - PB for rockclan on AS4 FO8 : 4:59.32
LFSW - Split1 0:45.60 - Split2 3:29.84
LFSW - lapcount on AS4 FO8 : 6

Dont you mean the other aston track rocky?

I mostly race this combo offline with my AI

Btw. shouldn't you be at school atm ?
Quote from rockclan :I mostly race this combo offline with my AI

Btw. shouldn't you be at school atm ?

Lets discust that on skype eh? /spam by me and rocky
Quote from The Very End :May I ask the reason why FOX is fun on the WE track?

I can only think of two corners where you actually has to brake, while you might need to just lift the trottle off in some others, not much of a challenge in my opinion.
Enlight me

RS1T is cruiser. He cruises on server with layouted WE1, and FOX is fastest car on cruise servers.
That explains it ;D
I can't pick a favourite, there's so many cars I love driving (but suck with). The FO8 round the longer Kyoto configs is hard work but good fun. I love throwing the FZ5 round pretty much any track. The UF1 is great fun anywhere too.
#44 - Si01
FOX at SOLong and FEGreen
FO8 and FZR at FEBlack and ASHistoric
LX6 at FEGold

Sorry that's several favourites!
-
(Grizzleguts) DELETED by Grizzleguts
Quote from The Very End :May I ask the reason why FOX is fun on the WE track?

Enlight me

I don't know why but I just like it, next would be any of the SO tracks
UF-BR @ FE Club
UFBR @ any SO config.
RaceAbout on Aston Historic, its just such a nice flowing combo, even tho I'm not fast in any means And the only place I feel the coast/braking understeer tendency of my set is the very last chicane.
XRT / FE Black Reverse
Quote from Syfoon :UFBR @ any SO config.

That's also my favourite atm Anything goes if it's not on oval or a singleseater (MRT is ok tho)

Favourite Car / Track Combo???
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG