The online racing simulator
Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
Alright, lets keep it civil lads, he obviously won't be allowed to take part, due to him already having an S2 license, regardless of its status.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Wouldn't it be a bit hard to let people using mouse (Like me) compete against people using wheel? >_>
No worries - well used mouse, for these rather slow cars, is very competitive.
Be smooth!
People use keyboard and remain competitive.
Quote from danowat :(...)

8) This competition is ONLY open to non S2 holders, anyone entering that is found to already have an S2 account will be excluded from the competition.

I want this to go to a deserving demo user, who for some reason can't afford a license, not someone who wants to cheat the system.

Quote from drpepper090 :Cool, actually great! I'm in, I will try my best!

Read the rules first Mr. Pepperoni! :P
Quote from Bob Smith :And what's wrong with your existing S2 account, rockclan? If you have a problem with your reputation, you should at least be willing to buy your own second licence to race anonymously.

Ouch Bob, that was bold !

Good luck for the next demo hotlapper

Danowat, maybe you want to include to the package, a CD-version of "The Hotlapper" song ? That would motivate the troops, I'm sure

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... =43239&highlight=song
So how i exatcly post my records or the video thingie of my hotlap(s)?

(i dont really know what to do with the recorded file )
Please could I enter for a licence for my friend? He is a crap driver, but really wants a S2 licence .
of course you can't. If he's a bad driver, I doubt he'll have a chance. I should hope there are a few fast demo racers that want an S2 license. Though they might not check the forum as much.
Awesome, I already started doing some laps, hope they're ok times :eclipsee_
So when I'm done, I have to attach both replays in my post, right? Or I have to PM them?
Quote from danowat :8) This competition is ONLY open to non S2 holders, anyone entering that is found to already have an S2 account will be excluded from the competition.

S1 can compete too? If so, then cool
Can I enter in the competition too?
You can
Just remember to read the rules Dano wrote in first post.

Edit : Damn you ant!
Indeed, aslong as you follow the rules, feel free, you have as much chance as anoyone
Ok. Thanks

I just need to know how do I post here the replays?

Sorry. I'm noob
He have not won yet
Edit : There are more sign ups to the other competition, IMO it's not that bad beeing in two competitions, rather smart if you ask me hehe.
Quote from danowat :
When you post a reply, you have the option to attach a file, just attach your replays

Sorry, I dont mean that....I know how to attach a file, but I dont know where LFS save the replay files

ps: sorry my bad english
Somewhere on your HDD/LFS Folder/Data/Spr

You should find the replays (with time in the name)

SD.

EDIT: Your Welcome BTW, your english is very good
Thanks SparkyDave
Quote from danowat :Indeed, aslong as you follow the rules, feel free, you have as much chance as anoyone

Unlike me.

I doubt I'd get it anyway. I'm 8 seconds off the WR pace in the Formula BMW.
I don't play this game since Christmas ( , but i think iam gonna try.

P.S- My first post here, and my join date is August 2006.
Quote from IKke5165 :count me in, btw what sort of times should i be making to be able to seriously compete for the 1st place?

That's low man, so very very low.
This thread is closed

Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG