The online racing simulator
Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
:d
I ll try my best lol, but im very bad
Well, I have bought my license, cause I'm sure I couldn't win a voucher with this competition (or even with TVE's)

Iniciatives like these are allways wellcome, at least from demo user's point of view.

Cheers for that, and good luck to the demo racers participating.
Damn, a competition for a free S2 account after i already bought my license about 3 days ago
#29 - Reed
Quote from Blackknight555 :@ danowat......:bowdown:

I take my hat off for you kind sir..
You have my greatest Respect!!

Good luck to all entrys..

Well you can't really wish them all good luck. Only one can win.
How does the HLVC validated hotlap thingie work?
When you hotlap in LFS, there is a flag in the top right corner which states weather your current lap is valid, or invalid, i.e., have you cut the course, or gone off track.

You need to complete a VALID lap, and then post the replay of that valid lap.

Only valid laps with be counted.
I'm using a mouse and keyboard (Fanatec wheel getting here July), but I'm pretty handy with a race car so lets see how this goes.

We're allowed to use setups right? And "both configurations" means RallyX and blacktop right? Or just the "XRG" and the "XFG" on blacktop?
blacktop
You may humour us with mispellings of track names, but unfortunately you are not elligible to enter this competition:

Quote from danowat :1) Firstly, you must have already been a registered demo user PRIOR to 12/05/09.

Quote from MadCat360 :

Quote from Bob Smith : but unfortunately you are not elligible to enter this competition:

Yeah, just caught that. Oh well. Been playing the demo for a few weeks now.

Quote from arrowkart4 :blacktop

Yes, asphalt, also known as racing surface, blacktop, and a number of various names I've been calling it over the years that I can't repeat here, is quite a funny thing. I especially hate it when it starts to crumble. I need a new visor every session when that happens. Though, I still prefer it to concrete. I wish they wouldn't patch the asphalt with quicrete. I just wish cold tires stuck to it a bit better.

There's only one track in the demo, I thought the distinction was quite obvious. I was reading about your population worries in the game, maybe if you sim racers were a little less pedantic you'd get more dudes in the fold.
Unfortunately, hardcore simracers and pedanticness (is that a word?), go hand in hand .
Quote from tinky winky :Damn, a competition for a free S2 account after i already bought my license about 3 days ago

Still says you're a demo racer tho..
count me in
me too
Get them times in then!!!!!.

I'll run a little leaderboard on the first post when some times get posted.
I am SO in this. I am lucky I got a fresh new Patch Z two days ago.
Quote from irockrock :count me in

And what's wrong with your existing S2 account, rockclan? If you have a problem with your reputation, you should at least be willing to buy your own second licence to race anonymously.
Quote from Bob Smith :And what's wrong with your existing S2 account, rockclan? If you have a problem with your reputation, you should at least be willing to buy your own second licence to race anonymously.

busted!
Quote from tinky winky :Damn, a competition for a free S2 account after i already bought my license about 3 days ago

you can post the time now, because you're not S2 officially yet, you can give the voucher IF you win to another friend
count me in, btw what sort of times should i be making to be able to seriously compete for the 1st place?
Depends on how many people take part TBH, I would say you want to be looking at around 103% of the current WR as a good target untill someone sets a better time.
I'd like to participate as well. It's a good oportunity to see how good my hotlaps are. Actually they are really bad!!
That's really kind of you danowat Good luck to all participants!
hmmm... sounds good. I'll give it a wack.
Quote from Bob Smith :And what's wrong with your existing S2 account, rockclan? If you have a problem with your reputation, you should at least be willing to buy your own second licence to race anonymously.

lol, no speedacks allowed in this comp rockclan,.. ohh noo, how else ya gonna win.
This thread is closed

Demo users! - **S2 License giveaway**
(174 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG