The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :It's gone to silicon heaven, where all the dead calculators go.

Just watched an episode of My F'ing Opinion - was brilliant.

Also, Z12 is beta testers only, since the public aren't beta testers, then we don't get it.
Quote from aroX123 :at 1: 45 it shows z12, they have had test patches without us :tired:.:weeping:.

Yeah ofcourse. Since test patch Z10 they have had Z11 and Z12 behind closed doors as the latest public one is Z13.
After the XRG (before LXs)
easy
i want vws NOW

I dont know where they gonna put it...
Oh great, when they put the scirocco in, it is gonna ruin the car selection screen.

I got an idea! Make a car list (like what most car games do) and click arrows to see the next car. Only problem with this is that it would take longer to get to the certain car you want.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Oh great, when they put the scirocco in, it is gonna ruin the car selection screen.

I got an idea! Make a car list (like what most car games do) and click arrows to see the next car. Only problem with this is that it would take longer to get to the certain car you want.

How about if only showing one car with Scirocco? Then you can decide: Would you drive this can than Scirocco
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :How about if only showing one car with Scirocco? Then you can decide: Would you drive this can than Scirocco

wtf
*facepalm* Z12 has Scirocco!!! WHY DEVS DONT RELEASE Z12!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!
Because.
Quote from Danny LFS :*facepalm* Z12 has Scirocco!!! WHY DEVS DONT RELEASE Z12!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!

because it isnt ready, it will only be ready when scawen says so, so get over it
Maybe they have hidden the scirocco file somewhere in the new testpatch! Quick, open your folders and dig!!
Quote from aroX123 :Maybe they have hidden the scirocco file somewhere in the new testpatch! Quick, open your folders and dig!!

How we can dig? sandboxes of Aston with shavel? I do not think so
#42 - CSU1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's gonna' go where ever the Devs decide to put it.

IBTL.

Quote from kirmy :because it isnt ready, it will only be ready when scawen says so, so get over it

This just couldn't miss the thread... :doh:
It will go on top of the pile

of unused cars in LFS

well after a month anyhoo
Quote from aroX123 :at 1: 45 it shows z12, they have had test patches without us :tired:.:weeping:.

Well,they took almost 5 months to release Z13 so they must do something that we don't know(like Z12 that have the Sciroco in it?)
Quote from aroX123 :Haha, i just had to laugh on that one.

rofl!
Quote from kirmy :because it isnt ready, it will only be ready when scawen says so, so get over it

i think, its ready since month... they only wait because the wanna have as much unconpatible things in one patch as possible. ot do you want to have 5 month empty servers?
Crying about no Scirocco? go here... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53168
Please stop crashing another thread with your whining about it.

Also this IS a separate thread because because it's a discussion about some aspect of the Scirocco once it is completed. The Scirocco skins thread, the Scirocco textures thread etc. all aren't merged into the enquiry (crying) thread are they?

If you can't see that then you are beyond help, sorry.

True, devs will decide where it goes, and it is not a major thing overall, but they do take notice of the people who play LFS and change things as they see fit. It's the negative ppl that are constantly hating and attacking folks that ruin things and clog up the forums, not the minor discussions about minor things.
Quote from CobraDrifter :Well,they took almost 5 months to release Z13 so they must do something that we don't know(like Z12 that have the Sciroco in it?)

thought also like that, but......
Quote from Scawen :Well, I haven't been working hard on LFS for 5 months, as many people know I moved house and it took a long time to set things up properly before getting back to work properly (because I wanted to set things up nicely in our new house). However, other work has also been going on, on things that have not been released. I expect some good releases this year.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG