The online racing simulator
FZR with XRR sound ? :/
(8 posts, started )
I've got a weird bug in this few days...
One week ago, I choose to drive FZR (wow lol) and I found that the sound was very very noisy and loud.

I can only load XRR sound ? why ? who ? where ?

Thx,

Nota : I'm sorry if a post with this bug is already posted.
Attached images
lfs_00000294.jpg
Ive seen this bug reported before. Anyways, is that default shadow texture or something? I dont remember that i have that detailed shadows
Quote from hazaky :Anyways, is that default shadow texture or something? I dont remember that i have that detailed shadows

Maybe it's the test patch feature.
Quote from Vegas Las :I've got a weird bug in this few days...
One week ago, I choose to drive FZR (wow lol) and I found that the sound was very very noisy and loud.

I can only load XRR sound ? why ? who ? where ?

Thx,

Nota : I'm sorry if a post with this bug is already posted.

It must just be you mate.

I have got both Z10 and the original patch Z installed and i have tried every single track in LFS in both Z10 and Z with the FZR and it doesnt do it with me.

Strange.
I had this bug before, it occasionally comes and goes with random vehicles (once I had RAC sounds on the XRT)
IF you go to change sound on a car whilst spectating, if that car pits, the engine sound load box does not go off.

IF you press ok on it, the sound will be loaded onto your car, no matter what it is.

E.G : i was spectating a mate in the RAC and i went to put the gallardo sound on and he pitted. I pressed OK, left the pits ond now i have an awesome sounding fz5 xD
I have the same thing, but then with FZ on XR, which makes it sound wayyy more powerful, and wayyy less nice (less nice in like: More Mean! Like in: I'm a BAD M0th3rfunk3r! )
I had the same thing before, but it was the FXR using FZR sounds. Are you sure you didn't try to change the sound file online while you were watching an FZR?

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG