The online racing simulator
Heel and Toe with mouse in LFS
Is that possible???
and
If that is possible.. that is efficient??

I wonder it..

plz... solve my question..
Quote from hago89 :Is that possible???
and

I wonder it..

Yes, its possible.
All you have to do is hold down brake then tap the gas on a down shift.

I wouldn't know how efficent it is as I've not tried it with a mouse, but I'd assume it is no different do actually doing heal toe with a set of peddles.
I had a weird mental imagine of someone pressing their mouse buttons with their feet.
Well, when I'm lazy enough to not to setup my wheel on the table I play with mouse. I blip the throttle when downshifting and cut it while upshifting I even use manual clutch. Of course it is efficient. When done correctly the car is much smoother and more predictable on the brakes.
its not heel and toe its just a throttle blip, since you're not actually heel and toeing. and yes it works and its certianly effeciant. partyboyu used to do it all the time with his mouse skillz
I use this technique quite often. I know it sounds silly, but meh Mousers ftw
Using a mouse to play LFS is like pleasing a woman with an vibrator. The result might be the same, but it's not involving at all.
Quote from ATHome :Using a mouse to play LFS is like pleasing a woman with an vibrator. The result might be the same, but it's not involving at all.

That depends what side of the activities you're on, you're girlfriend wouldn't mind you just using the vibrator as there is less mess
I don't think I've ever cared when things got a bit messy
oh
thanks

I will try
kk
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That depends what side of the activities you're on, you're girlfriend wouldn't mind you just using the vibrator as there is less mess

that expression is very funny
Quote from hago89 :Is that possible???
and

I wonder it..

When I don't have my wheel around I play LFS with the mouse and I can easily blip. It will be easier to get the hang of it if you press your clutch button down for a bit longer than you usually do. Just takes a quick click to do it right.
It's can de done.also can run faster if you do it well
The same goes for keyboard also. When I had no wheel I had gas brake and clutch on the keyboard and steering on the mouse. Blipping works that way too.
Quote from ATHome :Using a mouse to play LFS is like pleasing a woman with an vibrator. The result might be the same, but it's not involving at all.

Just not true, a double ended vibrator is what you need!
Heel toe? If you're using a mouse then a far more accurate description would be finger and thumb!
using the mouse is like having 3 feet.
...and steer with them
you'll need a big mouse
Quote from ghost racer :using the mouse is like having 3 feet.

I think its more like you have 10 feet You can even use 2 hands to mouse (silly)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG