The online racing simulator
Burnout Paradise City
(52 posts, started )
It's the most fun a racer can have. Simply put, if you don't like it, most likely your one of those uptight racers on lfs that always critcizes the whole server for bad driving.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :It's the most fun a racer can have. Simply put, if you don't like it, most likely your one of those uptight racers on lfs that always critcizes the whole server for bad driving.

Well that's me told.
Note to self: Like different things.
Or just hang around with people that appreciate not everyone likes an "adrenaline filled crash into everything" sort of game.
Quote from LFSn00b :It's sometimes a bad thing though that the game has voice chat and it's usually voice activation so there is no push to talk key, so sometimes you can hear a whining kid talking to his/her parents all the time while playing, which makes it unplayable.

I once heard a kid's parents telling him to "GTFO OFF YOUR GAME!" because it was 3am. lol

I like burnout paradise, and the realese of "the ultimate box" made it more fun, but the only problem is you get a few sick people on there. As mentioned before, when you take people down, sometimes there picture comes up (if they have a camera). I have regularly taken people down, only for a picture of a penis come up on screen.

I once got a bra shot, but i have a gf so i cant "enjoy" it. :sadbanana
Anyone bought the new cops n robbers pack? Costs £8 here, and I'm I think it will keep me occupied for the weekend! 33 new cars (well, normal cars with sirens + Liveries) and a new online mode which is a blast!

If you have played CTP On Midnight club, It's VERY similar to that. Only replace the flag with Gold, and hitting people into taking down people.

Japanese and British police cars ftw!
http://www.criteriongames.com/packs/cops_and_robbers.php
I wish I could still play, but for no reason at all, EA disabled my key so I can't play anymore. That's some real bullshit.
this is weird, but I have never played the Paradise burnout. I have played every single Burnout up to this one. Burnout Revenge was my favorite Burnout.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :this is weird, but I have never played the Paradise burnout. I have played every single Burnout up to this one. Burnout Revenge was my favorite Burnout.

Hahaha lets see what is particular weird about it.

Situation 1: You have PS3/PC but you don't have a burnout paradise
Conclusion: the fact you haven't played the game didn't surprise me....much

Situation 2: You don't have PS3/PC neither the game itself.
Well still nothing weird about it.

Situation 2: You have game itself but no platform suitable to play it.
Yeah I find its kinda intriguing. :expressio

Situation 3:
You have suitable platform to play it a game itself and still you didn't play it.
Oh st dude whats wrong with you?

So which of the situation above I should apply to you to decide is there anything weird about it.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Hahaha lets see what is particular weird about it.

Situation 2: You don't have PS3/PC neither the game itself.
Well still nothing weird about it.

So which of the situation above I should apply to you to decide is there anything weird about it.

This one, sir! I don't have a 360 or a PS3. I feel weird about it.
You can get a PS2 to play some of the older games (but still awesome) here for £20 .
I own PS2 and still enjoy playing it.
Considering the age of this platform its really cool ppl still play on PS2.
The PS2 isn't that old! I only got mine 4 years ago .
i decided to not buy it because of all the pay ware... it gets expensive for a game with many small addons and it destroys online.
Did you 'jolly roger' it? If so, that's it :P
I did not pirate the game, I downloaded my copy from EA and used my perfectly legit key on it. Niko did the same. We had the game working for a few months until EA recently killed our keys.
Quote from h3adbang3r :I did not pirate the game, I downloaded my copy from EA and used my perfectly legit key on it. Niko did the same. We had the game working for a few months until EA recently killed our keys.

Ouch. Damn accusers suck!
slight bump.

If you know Paradise City, you'll be familiar with the huge, under-construction suspension bridge that leads into the ocean to the East of Downtown Paradise. But the question we've been asked by so many fans is - what's on the other side of the bridge?

This Summer, the bridge will finally open when we release for download and purchase - Big Surf Island - Burnout Paradise's most-anticipated Premium Downloadable Pack.

The island is roughly the size of Downtown Paradise, but features gameplay unlike any other area in the game. We're running with the mantra "if you can see it, you can drive it" to introduce a new level of freedom to Burnout Paradise, and the island also features some big air jumps - the largest on the game.
(from the main site)
http://www.criteriongames.com/packs/island.php

it looks very promising
At first, I wasn't very interested, but after realising that there are so many huge jumps and 8 new cars to unlock (including that Dust Storm buggy) This could be a pack that can possibly get me playing Paradise again!
i know that they wanted to bring out a new iland since ummmmmmm... before the pc version came out (these waiting times remind me of battlefield heroes and lfs ) anyways i should BUY the game now :hide:
Quote from John5200 :i know that they wanted to bring out a new iland since ummmmmmm... before the pc version came out (reminds me of battlefield heroes and lfs ) anyways i should BUY the game now :hide:

its only 20$
Quote from John5200 :i know that they wanted to bring out a new iland since ummmmmmm... before the pc version came out (these waiting times remind me of battlefield heroes and lfs ) anyways i should BUY the game now :hide:

They have been working on other BP addons before then, Like Cop cars, toy cars and Boost specials.
Quote from mutt107 :its only 20$

i know but also pc users need to pay every new pakage now -.-
means: + the new thing (toy cars, cops and robbers and so on = nearly 40€ now and + the new iland = -.- i dont shit money
i love the game but lol, in some month i could ask myself what i should do with 200€, buy a new g25 or burnout paradise
well the island is out and i just bought it, its really nice, it has TONS of huge jumps.
well worth the 1000 MS

Burnout Paradise City
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG