The online racing simulator
Old School Tunes - Take Me Back
(147 posts, started )
Damn, that's indeed hard to beat.

Maybe this?
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
I cant believe we've had Rhythem is a Dancer and Mr Vain, yet no sign of The Shamen's Ebeneezer Goode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Mzr_A-Q0I

I've seen multiple threads on other forums which have just decended into reciting the lyrics line by line by half a dozen forum members, its just a classic tune, and deserves to have been mentioned before now
I liked this a lot.

I still do today, actually.
Quote from zeugnimod :I liked this a lot.

I still do today, actually.

aaah mambo no. 5 .. back then I bought the CD..

btw, wondering if Das Modul is/was known anywhere else but in germany?
this one didn't make it around the world either, I suppose
Quote from Jens O. :this one didn't make it around the world either, I suppose

I don't think so but it's still great.

And when we are already talking about it; this can't be missing, either.
oh dear, this thread has turned into the volleyball scene in top gun. not cool guys. not cool.
Quote from dadge :oh dear, this thread has turned into the volleyball scene in top gun. not cool guys. not cool.

Hello Sailor

EDIT: thx dadge you just made me download top gun
LOL at all the Eurodance... Does bring back memories though
This was #1 song in the UK back in 1971 (#22 in USA). Sonded different when all you had was AM radio. I was on a long car trip and kept hearing this song on KOMA which reached about 1/2 the USA depending on the time of day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAujhAFx8wU&fmt=18

Accoutical guitar classics:

gnvr.mp3

ftb.mp3
wow, every song I used to listen alot to is posted here and then some.

I used to listen to these tunes and alot of old rock, I still listen to old rock alot, but I never remembered the other songs names or artists so I haven't heard any of them in a long time.

This thread definatley brings back memories of riding around in my aunt's old station wagon with wood panneling and turning the bass up. Those where the fun days.

Old School Tunes - Take Me Back
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG