The online racing simulator
Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )

Poll : Should he pay up?

Yes
No
#26 - Jakg
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WHAT!!!! I was kidding!!!!! man someone is a retard!!!!! What is your problem!!!!!! You guys don't understand some Americans... it's called SARCASM. Check it out...

wtf - why do no americans seem to understand how sarcasm works.

That was in no way sarcasm.
I voted 'no.'

Oh oops, I may have hit the 'yes' button instead.
In one way, i totally understand Grip-Driver that he was joking or whatever thing.

But if im thinking with my evil side ... Pay it!
Haha Grip Driver, we're just having a laught, don't take it personal
I think that 99% of the people that read the orginal post understood it was more a figure of speech, but having a little fun at your expence.

Don't worry

On the other hand, why not buy lisence for yourselfe?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WHAT!!!! I was kidding!!!!! man someone is a retard!!!!! What is your problem!!!!!! You guys don't understand some Americans... it's called SARCASM. Check it out...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Also, why would I give $1000 away?

<sarcasm>
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but... a forum post is the same as an email - your post is legally binding and can be used in court to prove said agreement.

Bet you'll think twice about posting such nonsense now eh Grip-Driver?

</sarcasm>
Quote from teedot :A forum post is the same as an email - your post is legally binding and can be used in court to prove said agreement.

Anyways, depends - if the forum privacy statement tells that ... dont know how to explain but it depends that is it written in the forum terms or not. Or im wrong?
-
(teedot) DELETED by teedot
Me? ... Actually i didnt miss them, didnt made a big number of this. I saw them when i was editing the quote
blah i spoiled my own fun oh well
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :WHAT!!!!

Pay up
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I was kidding!!!!!

You put down a challenge, and the challenge was met. That's a fair cop, kidding or not. A normal person would laugh heartily, admit he was foiled, and hand over the cash.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :man someone is a retard!!!!!

Not hard to figure out who. Probably the one backing out of a challenge when they lost because they didn't realise how easy it was to win.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr : What is your problem!!!!!!

Currently, I suspect it's a lack of $1000. But you can fix that as you agreed to do.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr : You guys don't understand some Americans...

Even though the person that won the challenge is an American?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr : it's called SARCASM. Check it out... http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Have YOU checked it out?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Also, why would I give $1000 away?

Because you said you would if someone could tell you the location of the advert?
Quote from hazaky :Whats this stuff about? He needs to pay money, because he told that he will pay in this forum? Did he gave a signature for this? No ... pointless discussion for or im really getting something wrong?

A signature is given for identification purposes. If he logged into the forum then he already identified himself. Don't talk about things you don't understand.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sarcasm

Also, why would I give $1000 away?

That's not even close to sarcasm. The link you were looking for is this:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lying
Bet debts are debts of honor. If you can't afford to lose a bet, don't bet. If you do bet, pay up if you lose.
Or better, write it more "joke" allike, so even people with little humor understands the sarcasm/irony or whatever.

Either way, don't get so upset, clearly we're just having a laugh, but please do not use too many (!!!), looks strange and only fuels the fire.
Some people really want this guy to pay up. *cough* tristan *cough*
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Why does this thread exist? Conditional form = no obligation. Unfortunately.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Some people really want this guy to pay up. *cough* tristan *cough*

I'd like to see him pay up aswell. Just so he learns his lesson. It's not going to happen tho, and we all know that.
Quote from jibber :I'd like to see him pay up aswell. Just so he learns his lesson. It's not going to happen tho, and we all know that.

On the other hand, how many times haven't people said staments like "I'll give a million to the one xxxxxxx " etc? Don't even understand the big fuss about this, even tho someone somewhat managed to find a pretty accurate location of the thing.

Move allong I guess, it was a good joke but getting pretty far now to be honest.
I love that Grip Driver himself voted no.
Quote from The Very End :On the other hand, how many times haven't people said staments like "I'll give a million to the one xxxxxxx " etc? Don't even understand the big fuss about this, even tho someone somewhat managed to find a pretty accurate location of the thing.

Move allong I guess, it was a good joke but getting pretty far now to be honest.

I've never seen such a statement on these forums before. But i see your point.

It's just the way he posted it (without thinking). He thought nobody would ever guess it... and then realized it wasn't that hard actually. And now he's like "ohhh noez! Iz u crazy!!!! It wuz scarzamsone11!!!". He deserves it! :smash:
Quote from PLAYLIFE :A signature is given for identification purposes. If he logged into the forum then he already identified himself. Don't talk about things you don't understand.

You're mean

Anyways, Grip Driver - whats gonna happen?
Quote from jibber :I've never seen such a statement on these forums before. But i see your point.

It's just the way he posted it (without thinking). He thought nobody would ever guess it... and then realized it wasn't that hard actually. And now he's like "ohhh noez! Iz u crazy!!!! It wuz scarzamsone11!!!". He deserves it! :smash:

Hehe I agree that the language used doesn't help him the good way.
I am sure that I have read around similar jokes, but maybe it's just my memory that fails at me again
What the hell? Are some of the posts deleted? I cant see the "pages" anymore. Only 1 page with posts what were on the 4th page.

Edit: Maybe its just me - that stuff is on other threads too. Wierd =/
Good posibility that moderatos cleaned it up a little
Well the guy who should be paid has already found an adress in the internets out of a single pic without any more info.

What makes you think he can NOT find someones address out of his nick name? If I were GrIp DrIvEr I would be seriously worried.
I think for every day that goes past since the bet was won, he should be forced to pay interest to the rest of us. So $1000 to the winner and what, a dollar per day to everyone else?

Obviously only the voters though

Grip Driver must pay up
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG