The online racing simulator
I accidentally the whole internet
(48 posts, started )
Quote from Luke.S :eww you shoved the internet up your arse?

I thought the internet was what came OUT of your arse..
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
i just got it the internet is a load of crap.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That petition would probably work in a democracy, unfortunately that's not what we have in the UK.

World where internet petitions would work would be pretty f*cked up place...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I thought the internet was what came OUT of your arse..

No, he eats the internet. It's only his posts that come out of his arse.
Quote from JO53PHS :No, he eats the internet. It's only his posts that come out of his arse.

Ahhaha, why didn't I think of that.
If they do this then I'm going to start my own internet. I shall call it "The outernet"
hmmm moniter me ??

in the words of the heroic Notorious B.I.G:

" Catch me if you can like the ginger bread man "

:hihi:

for once and the only time
Quote from amp88 :When's the next election so we can get rid of this government?

As soon as the lying, useless, unelectable twat in power decides he`s had a good enough shot at playing the big man.

The sooner he disappears and takes der oberführer smith with him, the better.

They took the whole big, nasty terrorists and police state spying joke too far a long time ago.
Actually don't know why you seems so surprised bout it.
Its not new idea ppl should do something when its all begin.
Now its a common practice.
Didn't you know that web where already monitored for some time already.
Check in Web for Echelon
And if you think that is the only system like that then....
Almost every country have something similar and some even on world wide scale.
CIA have something like that from long time and if you think thy not using it then you in mistake Unofficially it is said they even have backdores in telephone companies and likes,
Its not a new thing so if you think that system like that changes anything in your lives I doubt.

"So cheer to sad guys wearing black suits who eat donuts and drink coffee while reading this"

Quote from amp88 :I accidentally <WHAT> the whole Internet?

... the whole internet.
this gets a little bad. if you just say as kidding to someone that ill kill you, police comes next day and arrests you?. also, this is a good way to get info on people tough, very personal stuff on i-net. also if they'd monitor anything how about buying things. you write your credit-info in the website and some guy can just take those and go spend your money. also if some of the workers are going to kill someone i think this will be an awsome tool to help it. also how in hell r they gonna think they will have time and enough ppl to go on every guys house who downloads a song illegally, i mean everyone does that(even my mom lol). i didnt read that article tough, just red the title so dont mind if i said something wrong
Quote from Xaid0n :This explains better http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=accidently

It's wrong.

Do you know the George Bush one, which said "I accidentally the economy"? He didn't shove it up his arse. He accidentally ruined the economy. The fun is in leaving out the verb to confuse people. In the coke bottle case, he shoved it up his arse, but that doesn't mean that every accidentally has something to do with coke bottles.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :
:hihi:

for once and the only time

If you think you ever had privacy on the internet you are dead wrong. Even in the US.

Quote from hrtburnout :It's wrong.

Do you know the George Bush one, which said "I accidentally the economy"? He didn't shove it up his arse. He accidentally ruined the economy. The fun is in leaving out the verb to confuse people. In the coke bottle case, he shoved it up his arse, but that doesn't mean that every accidentally has something to do with coke bottles.

How the HELL do you put a facking coke bottle in your ass!?!?! o_O

Quote from G!NhO :How the HELL do you put a facking coke bottle in your ass!?!?! o_O

It's not that hard. It's just like some wild randy bum sex.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's wrong.

I know that, I understand what you mean :P I just make up my own verb when someone says that and just joke along :P
I have to admit I'm proud of you guys, this thread went down a lot better than I had expected.
oh THATS gonna work...
Until someone invents a way to contact websites via another computer.. lets call it a "proxy" computer, that acts as a "proxy" between you and the interne....

Oh wait... Its done already!

(I can see the free webproxy hosts going to jail for acessing weird sites )
Well in case of "weird sites" I am sure if the site where WEIRD enough they my want to read the logs every proxy have ones, not sure only bout TOR due the way how its masking IP.
Proxy also useless in case you wanna download/upload something or watch movie(not the weird movie, just movie on you tube for example but its not available in your country)
Also due to low speed its good only for sites and in case you don't wanna pull any illegal trick.

I accidentally the whole internet
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG