The online racing simulator
live For Speed - Still Alive
(58 posts, started )
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I wish i could see it HD on youtube without random stutters

Just press pause and wait till movie load to the end then press play and watch.
Unless you meant that your computer cant handle HD.
That has to be one of the best LFS videos I have ever seen, the quality is simply amazing.

The tire deformation durring the Rally cross section was insane, I have never seen it flex that much in LFS.

5 stars on youtube and added to my favorites
Thanks guys, didn't expect this feedback!

Quote from morpha :Is that the actual file you uploaded to YouTube?
I always get horrible artifacts and blur on my uploaded YouTube videos despite high quality h264 encoded source files in 1280x720p@24fps Might give WMV9 a try if that's what you use for YouTube uploads

Yeah it's the file which is on YouTube

Here Project settings:

And rendering

Hope it'll help
This should be a T.V. advertisment for LFS. I mean, it's absolutely stunning.

100/10

very nice video
Can't find the words, simply awesome video! The music is a top favourite, not to talk about the way you showed us the great physics. 10/10!
/me loves
Quote from ToxicKlay :This should be a T.V. advertisment for LFS.

"Look! Mommy! the RAC is so low the steered wheels are touching the fenders. It must be that awesome sim I heard about, where your car can take off like a plane on 1ft high curbs and when you land you have neither damaged rims nor bent suspensions arms! I wonder why they didn't throw in one of those extremely realistic skyrocketings off the red-white barriers! want one ASAP!"

Slo mo should be for showing off the good things in LFS not exposing its flaws - JIMO and back to my corner
I like it.
wow nice
Amazing quality and nice slowmo.

It shows some of lfs's small bugs but for a two hour work it's just great
Very very nice job!

That video is just amazing, probably the best video related to lfs ive seen. Keep up your good work
Quote from Gabriel B. :
It shows some of lfs's small bugs but for a two hour work it's just great

In fact, look the video and check the clip where LX4 or LX6 comes by ... Its just amazing how real it is. And i didnt see any little bugs ...
I like to see more contrast but aside from that it's really good.
Well, i wanted to keep kinda raw colors as LFS has, thanks anyway.
Quote from hadesko :Well, i wanted to keep kinda raw colors as LFS has, thanks anyway.

You did add a lighting effect to the video right? Looks quite bright for raw LFS.
Well, yea you are right, just added some brightness to whole movie..
Good job!

Good quality, good movie
Beautiful
Defo a keeper. To be honest, this is your _best_ work so far (actually with a huge margin). Well put together both music and video wise. Good Job.
Awesome slowmotion movie!!!
Quote from hazaky :In fact, look the video and check the clip where LX4 or LX6 comes by ... Its just amazing how real it is. And i didnt see any little bugs ...

Look at the Rb4 part , The car has 2 shadows insteed of 1

Thats the only "Bug" i see in the vid
Wow, I'd forgotten what incredible physics LFS has! Look at those tyres :O

Love the video too, suits the song brilliantly. Great camera angles

live For Speed - Still Alive
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG