The online racing simulator
live For Speed - Still Alive
(58 posts, started )
Today i was really bored, so i decided to make another slowmotion. Picked up soundtrack from mirrors edge, and the name was on the world... Whole movie took about 2 hours to make, so don't expect anything special. It's just another boring slowmo. Anyway, enjoy and hope you like ti a bit...

Youtube

Megaupload, 720p 1280x720, 50fps, wmv
amazing. fsckin' amazing.
Wow very nice, and a good job choosing the title & the song, after all those ''Is LFS still alive?'' topics.
Hey, guess what? It is!
Quote from Stiggie :Wow very nice, and a good job choosing the title & the song, after all those ''Is LFS still alive?'' topics.

Yeah, had exactly this idea
Very nice video I like it
Vereh nice!
#7 - Lynce
You never tired.

Amazing slowmotion movie.

5 stars.
This is awesome. 9.5/10 and an extra 0.1 for the helmet.

Video of the year so far, IMO.
Ouh. I love that song. Comes from Mirror's Edge. By far one of the best games I ever played.

Nice vid hades. Love it.
Amazing
Absolutely brilliant

It would be great to be able to download an HD version...
Everything fits so nice like the recording, song the title of the video.Good job mate !
brilliant, you got my five stars
Interesting how much music makes a difference.
I first watched it without sound and found it dull and boring.
8/10 for the sound
Quote from hadesko :Thanks, here is Download link
Megaupload, 720p 1280x720, 50fps, wmv

Is that the actual file you uploaded to YouTube?
I always get horrible artifacts and blur on my uploaded YouTube videos despite high quality h264 encoded source files in 1280x720p@24fps Might give WMV9 a try if that's what you use for YouTube uploads

Sorry for going a bit off-topic

€: A bit rude asking that without giving you any feedback
As usual, absolutely brilliant. Love the jumps, or rather the landings. Music was a good choice too and even though it's relatively slow-paced and making you look at the technical aspects you focused on (tyres, suspension, track, ...), there is action in it
Thats true that this game is still alive ,but I think someday will be a day that this game will be no longer alive...
Amazing!
Quote from DK3X7MJ :Thats true that this game is still alive ,but I think someday will be a day that this game will be no longer alive...

Yes, after 99 years that day will come.
Very good job!
Wow !!!! absolutely Loved it!

Video and music Fits so well
Great job !

10/10

P.s I think the Devs should put it on the Live For Speed main page and also, I just have to go watch it again
Where's the squidhead seal of approval?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Where's the squidhead seal of approval?

Squid is "noninternetian" (or something like that) for a while
€:
Quote :Squid is in nointernetistan till mid summer. Bad movies go unpunished till then, have fun.

Freackin love tire deformation and amazing work of suspension.
Actually thx to slow motion its much easier to see how much detailed physics in this game.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Where's the squidhead seal of approval?

:ices_rofl

i was expecting Portal's "Still Alive", but anywho great movie. I wish i could see it HD on youtube without random stutters

(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG