The online racing simulator
I'd give the race a 5-6/10, it wasn't that good, but I'm really happy that Button won!

Roll on Borecelona...
Not the best race for it to happen, but Alonso's drinks bottle failed and he suffered quite bad dehydration, to the point that he passed out a little following a post race interview. And on top of that he suffered a burnt lower back. Poor guy looks like zombie, kudos to him for finishing in the points
Attached images
86224102.jpg
86224115.jpg
86224076.jpg
pfft thats what kimi looks like every friday night.
Quote from Mattesa :That was a satisfying race. After the relative calamity of the first three, this was a bit of fresh air.

Good job Hamilton getting up there and hanging with the fast cars. McLaren is clawing back. Ferrari finally got one into the points without some sort of massive incident. Their pace relative to the others remains.

So Barcelona is supposed to be some sort of reset? We'll see.

I don't think McLaren is getting back to the pace. The same basically happens every race.

1. Both drivers fail to reach Q3
2. Kov. crashes during the race
3. Hamilton's good driving saves the day and he ends up 4th
Quote from boosterfire :I don't think McLaren is getting back to the pace. The same basically happens every race.

Really?
Quote from boosterfire :I don't think McLaren is getting back to the pace. The same basically happens every race.

Really?

edit:
Seems like Ferrari are bringing huge updates to Barcelona.. According to Marc Gené 'it'll be like a new F60'.
Lol booster did you even watch the race? :P
Quote from evilpimp :Lol booster did you even watch the race? :P

He watched it through his crystal ball the night before. However he got the crystal ball from the local "hooded man in the corner of the bar on his own"

1.Considering he outqualified Barrichello with more fuel I doubt you can call it slow now.
2. Sucky team mates dont relate to cars speed.
3. He left the first corner in 3rd and qualified 5th, he did a exellent job but its clear hes car has improved.

1. They don't fail.
2. Actually yes, but not yesterday.
3. Sometimes.

I, a Ferrari die hard fan, does not agree with that one.

okay , he might be a world champion, but he can't devellop his car. he is not good, he is average. that is why am goin to say that you are wrong in point, and correct it, and lets say

a KERS that does not burst into flames after two laps, and racing against non-KERS cars..
Quote from el pibe :I, a Ferrari die hard fan, does not agree with that one.

okay , he might be a world champion, but he can't devellop his car. he is not good, he is average. that is why am goin to say that you are wrong in point, and correct it, and lets say

a KERS that does not burst into flames after two laps, and racing against non-KERS cars..

To say Lewis Hamilton is average is pretty stupid.

hes team mate is what i call average, or below it.
If Hamilton is "average" then who out of the current drivers are "good"?
piquet and nakajima most likely.
Vettel looked very promising on speed, shame he got stuck behind other cars for 2/3 of the race, it would have been nice to see him pass atleast one of them.

We didn't see the overtaking and such that the first race of the year promised, it was more processional. I wonder how much of that was Tilkered, how much was the heat and drivers having to ease back from the car infront, and how much is the cars themselves still being too aero dependent?

Good solid job from Button, good job from Hamilton.

and wtf Toyota !?
Quote from el pibe :I, a Ferrari die hard fan, does not agree with that one.

Dude please. I think Hamilton has proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is one of the top drivers in F1. He has helped take a car that in Barcelona was 2+ seconds off the pace and then SCORE in each and EVERY race this year with that car. He is 1 of only 4 drivers to do this. The car is now within .5 second of the ultimate pace and somehow Hamilton is average?

OK he may not have to come up with the developmental ideas but is there a man on the grid at the moment who is getting more out of their car than Hamilton? No!

BTW Alonso ... one of his best races... !
Better a Ferrari fan, then being a fan from a stealing and lying team..
Ferrari have never indulged in any dishonest practises, ever!
Quote from 5haz :Ferrari have never indulged in any dishonest practises, ever!

I know! Whoever made that up is really clueless about Ferrari history
Quote from Danny LFS :As supposed, the Toyotas are the lightest cars on the pack...

PS: Can't wait for the race!

thats becasue the dont use the kers system...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG