The online racing simulator
EPIC FAIL: He is Spanish and not Polish!!
Quote from samjh :LFS doesn't simulate aero turbulence, which influences the behaviour of F1 cars a lot when they try to overtake each other

I agree with your post almost entirely apart from the above. LFS does actually simulate a loss in front downforce caused by turbulence from the preceding car.
Looking forward to this one. A lot of guys have a shot at winning this weeking. Probably easier to list the guys that have no shot:
I expect Brawn to dominate again and Button to win if the car doesn't break, tbh.
Macca's rate of development has been nothing short of superb. If they can get a top 5 finish that would cement that fact. Though clearly this would have had nothing to do with Hamilton's rubbish development feedback abilities How they've improved their car with him at the wheel is beyond belief.

Going to be another Brawn win though by quite a margin
McLaren actually looking good this round. well Lewis anyway.
I've seen no indication that the Brawn cars have an advantage anymore... they've been consistently off the pace all weekend as far as I can tell.
It could just be that they're hiding their cards until they have to play, but no top times in practices yet.
Quote from Jertje :I've seen no indication that the Brawn cars have an advantage anymore... they've been consistently off the pace all weekend as far as I can tell.
It could just be that they're hiding their cards until they have to play, but no top times in practices yet.

don't go by practise times, saturday practise might give a better view on things though.
Quote from Mustafur :don't go by practise times, saturday practise might give a better view on things though.

If Saturday practice is an indication it's not looking good for Brawn GP
I wouldn't look anything to it, the Toyota is over a second quicker per lap and considering that they have had no major revisions nor have the gaps between the front and the back being that big im sure its just the set ups there using.

Why are Williams always up the top on Friday?

I've noticed this pattern recently.
Quote from Jertje :I've seen no indication that the Brawn cars have an advantage anymore... they've been consistently off the pace all weekend as far as I can tell.

1 lap time a race does not make! Take a look at their stint times. They are still easily favourites for the race
I expect them to be fastest with the usual Redbull, Toyota and Williams behind and maybe Mclaren.

Things can change though if alot of cars go realy light in qualifying and send Brawn down grid a bit, like in china, they seem too comfortable with there set up so they dont plan on going for an extra pit stop.
only worry i'd have for brawn is the engine temps as they've been telling button to back off to cool the engine quite a lot in practice. now obviously that may be just a case of playing safe but the engine install was rushed and they have said they're working on a new aero soultion to the cooling so they may have problems, especially if they're not running in clean air.
Q1 is on and its bloody hot, 38 degrees celcius.
Webber out....

EDIT: There's gonna be tears before bedtime... :P
Sutil's going to get reprimanded.. and maybe Kubica too. Poor Webster Close call for Alonso.
Fisichella will be set back down the grid now, epic block by him agiasn't webber when he was setting a fast lap.

Gotta feel bad for webber
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
edit: Sutil not Fisichella
Looked to me like Sutil was moving off the line to give the position to Webber rather than intentional blocking. Webber moved right to overtake just as Sutil was moving right to let Webber past. Did it quite late though.
Legard is almost worse than JA, completely clueless.
#47 - JJ72
hmm Brawns not performing at all
Vettels top agian, so i guess its not just coincedence Redbull won two'd it in china maybe.

Brawns are not that fast at all.
Meh, differences in Kovalainen's car? I sure hope so, because he needs to start pulling his weight if not.

edit
Sutil: "I thought he was on an outlap also". Big time fail on the part of his team whether he's BS'ing or not.
Trulli to pit at the end of the formation lap before the race start?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG