The online racing simulator
agreed. It is awsome combo. I can hit a high 58 in FXO but it really chews the tyres at the mo. But if I drive conservativly I can get my tyres to last 8 laps on 59's/2mins
#27 - VoiD
..last time I´ve raced with you I´ve figured out:

... 8 laps is nothing!
So what's everyone's race pace? low 1:57s?
Mine seems to be 2.01 done Dec 2007...
Quote from March Hare :Mine seems to be 2.01 done Dec 2007...

Please let everyone be in that time bracket. Makes me look good for a change.

Also set a PB in single player mode last night of 1.58.88
1:58:6 in the XRT. I'm slow so the fast guys will be at least a second faster.
I'm not even going to attempt doing a lap, or i'll be embarrased by everyones skill
Even though I'm not running, I got some XRT experience here.

XRT can hit a low 57 rather easy for qualifying, and wouldn't be shocked to see them doing 58s race pace.

FXO on the other hand, who cares, it's a FWD.
J@tko;VoiD;Toddshooter;zeugnimod;Stefani24;Klouczech;1993weeman;Pearcy_2k7;ChristijaNL;mcintyrej;jwardy;GreyBull [CHA];Jouman;GTR_Yuni;de Souza;blackbird04217;JackDaMaster;Mp3 Astra;G-Force pt;nikosk31;Max-Biaggi;n-murray;March Hare;mblixt;Foqs;tiagolapa;NightShift;Joe_Keaveney;born95;simme181;ergin;EliteAti;Austbong;PUPILO;kiyoshi;angel_ghost;FDMA;ASR Sanchez;Psymonhilly;kosmajac;AleksejBASOwarrior;anttt69;Scotty2888;texasltu;buck77;dan12s;lizardfolk;WGooden;mrspeed21;Trekkerfahrer

This is a list of all the sign ups to date.. For round three this weekend , we want all of you to turn up! You will be told well in advance if you will not be racing . We will have the order of the reserve list up very shortly so be patient!

So please if your username is here and you know you wont be taking part this weekend or any other weekend please notify us so we can take you off the list..

If you will be missing one event but still racing in the league for the rest of the season you must state absence prior to the race (24 hours before) Any driver not doing so and not attending will be moved to the bottom of the reserve list.

Many thanks,
TBO Challenge Admins
I won't be there.
Quote from J@tko :I won't be there.

Scared huh It's OK we won't tell

Just kidding
Quote from aobrien :So please if your username is here and you know you wont be taking part this weekend or any other weekend please notify us so we can take you off the list..

I've signed out of the league yesterday at 17.50 BST with a PM to Wilko, please remove me from the list, thank you.
Quote from NightShift :I've signed out of the league yesterday at 17.50 BST with a PM to Wilko, please remove me from the list, thank you.

I have a life outside of LFS you know, I didnt get in the house till 9pm last night. I'm doing it now but please be aware I can't do everything at once
Haven't we all?
You're the one hurrying me mate.
Since aobrien posted a few hours after my PM, and you haven't replied to it anyway - I thought appropriate to make sure I had quitted properly. No need to take things personally
I'm sorry but I haven't had the chance since then to take it down. Sorry if I took it the wrong way.
Nevermind, guess I should have expressed myself better in the first place rather than just drop a quick line.
There wasn't anything wrong with your reply, I just mucked up reading it
Get a room.
and peace
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It says the password that was in the PM is wrong. I also tried the other one but that doesnt work either. Keeps saying wrong password.
works now

Round 3 - Pre Race Discussion
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG