The online racing simulator
Round 3 - Pre Race Discussion
Well....
Maybe you could introduce the new topic with a reminder of were and when the next race is instead of just well.

It's at WE1 so another bad track.

Well, just have to endure this and then the fun starts with SO6, BL1R, FE2 and AS7.
Quote from zeugnimod :It's at WE1 so another bad track.

Well, just have to endure this and then the fun starts with SO6, BL1R, FE2 and AS7.

'

but WE1 is better for RB4 than KY2...
I still don't like the track.
WE1 is quite fun if you have a setup that doesn't understeer .
Westhill is another track am not looking forward to, but i guess its better than other tracks. Should be good fun though. looking forward to it
Quote from 1993weeman :Westhill is another track am not looking forward to, but i guess its better than other tracks. Should be good fun though. looking forward to it

Quote from 1993weeman :Westhill is another track am not looking forward to, but i guess its better than other tracks. Should be good fun though. looking forward to it

Thats a quote worth putting in my sig
Its Monday leave me alone I was never that bright of a person anyway
Hmm, I like Westhill. It flows quite nicely with the XRT. Also my only win in league races was in this combo at the extinct GTTC (well, troy timed out).

I don't expect to win again as there are more fast drivers this time, but I do expect another good result.

Get some sleep.

For me:for XRT Mickey-Mouse like tracks are the best, not such sweeping corners, we is a track for single seaters.

sry, its in my sig now
Well, I dont THINK im skipping this, i will be skipping this, coz im in the uk then...
Quote from Stefani24 :Get some sleep.

For me:for XRT Mickey-Mouse like tracks are the best, not such sweeping corners, we is a track for single seaters.

Your right i do need sleep, am off to bed soon
I won't be there. Which isn't that bad because RB4 @ WE1 is probably the worst combo in LFS.

Infact, I probably won't be back until the last round of the season, but nvm
Actually it isnt bad combo, doesnt eat the tires badly and also fairly comparable times between whole TBO class there.
Quote from EliteAti :Actually it isnt bad combo, doesnt eat the tires badly and also fairly comparable times between whole TBO class there.

It doesnt eat the tyres?

Then I need to calm down my driving style
Quote from EliteAti :Actually it isnt bad combo, doesnt eat the tires badly and also fairly comparable times between whole TBO class there.

Can I disagree more?

The XRT WR alone is 0.7s faster than the RB4 one, and the FXO one is a whole 2s faster [w/out the 3% obviously, but I doubt that 3% will slow the FXOs down by 2s], and, although tyres aren't that bad, I doubt that the RB4s and FXOs will finish a race easily without conserving them....
And what date is it gonna be? Dont think the calander has been corrected
Why would the calender need updating?

It's fine the way it is.

Dear oh dear Booster....looks as if you got the serious case of 'the idiocy' there.
I think it has gotten even worse looking at this post:

Quote from Wilko868 :Why would the calender need updating?

It's fine the way it is.

That was just me failing. Dont worry bout it.

BTW my pb in the FXO after an hours practice

another hour later and another half a second found. NEW PB

Quote from zeugnimod :I think it has gotten even worse looking at this post:

whats wrong with it? For me its a good combo, i got 2.00 low on first 4 laps. Gonna be interesting for sure, since this time RB4 tires arent eaten as fast as in the KY2 combo but same doesnt to for FXO, that car eats tires as quick as in KY2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG