The online racing simulator
I need help with drifting !!!
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Blah.
I just downloaded this game demo version. I saw lots of people on YouTube saying this game is great for drifting, and so I tried it. Just one problem I can't drift at all. I tried doing my own setup and it won't work. I googled how to setup a drift and I put the files in lfs/data/setup and it still wont work any help. (PURE NOOB)
Quote from Blah. :I just downloaded this game demo version. I saw lots of people on YouTube saying this game is great for drifting, and so I tried it. Just one problem I can't drift at all. I tried doing my own setup and it won't work. I googled how to setup a drift and I put the files in lfs/data/setup and it still wont work any help. (PURE NOOB)

It's easily possible to drift with the default setup. This game isn't an arcade game. It just takes skill. I'd say, start off with the XRT on Blackwood using the Hard Track setup. An easy way to start a drift is by kicking the clutch, practice that. Once you learned to start a drift, practice controlling it. If you want to drift through multiple corners you need to get the weight shifting under control. If you drift through a right-handed corner and you want to drift through the next left-handed corner you will need to know how to shift the weight properly. I can't give any tips but practice here. Shifting the weight too hard and you will spin out, too low and the drift will stop.

That's about all I can give in terms of tips. This is just a game that takes lots and lots of practice.
#3 - Byku
He means XRG . Use locked or max vicious diff .
Also, try to use toe in for front wheels. To the max - it helped me when i was in demo.
#5 - Blah.
Thx guys =D

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG