The online racing simulator
Oooh, I'm in it lots of times

I wonder if people think its "ICON News sponsored by New Dimension Racing"?

EDIT: And that's an awesome shot of my car

BTW, can you please download the hi-res skins for the next round; they look a bit lo-res and it kinda ruins some of the photos
Quote from J@tko :Oooh, I'm in it lots of times

I wonder if people think its "ICON News sponsored by New Dimension Racing"?

EDIT: And that's an awesome shot of my car

BTW, can you please download the hi-res skins for the next round; they look a bit lo-res and it kinda ruins some of the photos

Jack, you didn´t pay for hi - res snaps, your cheque from last iTCC round included only the appearance of your name and one snap of your car :ices_rofl

Aside, with my crappy pc, that are good pictures, but i will try to improve. Thanks for you comment, and thanks for reading our little newspaper.

Cheers
Quote from snoring_snoopy : Jack, you didn´t pay for hi - res snaps, your cheque from last iTCC round included only the appearance of your name and one snap of your car :ices_rofl

Aside, with my crappy pc, that are good pictures, but i will try to improve. Thanks for you comment, and thanks for reading our little newspaper.

Cheers

Its ok, would be nice if you did more reports other than iTCC like MoE and stuff.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Its ok, would be nice if you did more reports other than iTCC like MoE and stuff.

Thanks for your comment.
I will try to put some information of the other leagues into iCON News, but my teammates and myself are very busy at the moment cause of private/league stuff.
AND: First i want to improve the quality of the news before i get more quantity.
This means, i have to spend more time into the newspaper, which i haven´t at the moment.
But i am looking forward to summer/fall, lets see ........
Hi !

Today I have published No. 3/09 of the iCON News.
I am very proud to present you inside an interview with Eric and Victor from the developers. I appreciate to both, for spending their time to do this interview .

Also inside: iTCC report from round 3, MoE, OWT AND a special offer from racesim servers !!!

Have fun with reading and enjoy it.
As always, improvement suggestions and critism is welcome.

Best regards
#32 - Byku
THE INTERVIEW IS AWESOME! Seriously... GREAT JOB! Best wishes to Vic and Eric!

Edit. But yeah... i can already imagine lot's of questions "why the hell you didn't ask about updates" , it's nice to hear that they also play LFS , although it's a pity that Victor plays it under different account , and we want more races with Eric also !.
Great one! A worthwhile download.
Yeah, the interview is very nice (Even if they didn't say when they'll release, hummm... You know what.:tilt

Keep it up !
Awesome Magazine once again, Loved the Interview
It was interesting to read. Thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to the next issue.
Another great read
Nice - and hi-res skinz y0!
Nice, good interview and overall read. Looking forward to number 4
ZOMG... It's the #828 Sweeper on page 3
The interview was nice to read.
Thank you very much for your kind comments

The questions for the dev´s interview where chosen by the iCON Team members very careful.

The pictures from the iTCC were made by "boothy", thanks to hime (sorry, I forgot you in the credits)

Next issue will published end of april, stay tuned!

If you have some league or event you want too see in the iCON News, just pm me, I will try my best. Also adverts can be added in this magazine.

Kind regards
Cool interview man! Sure did learn alot about the two devs. But OMG! Vic really has a 350z? Man, the car is hawt! I hope it won't be long 'till he gets a 370z.

To Eric: Trade that GTO in for a Colt Ralliart... or an Evo!
Delay of the next issue
Hi there!

First, I want to thank you all for reading and for your kind comments.

Second, I am very sorry to say, but the next number of the iCON News will be delayed. Because of private/work stuff I wasn´t really able to finish the newspaper for the month april

This decision was made for the quality of our little newspaper. I don´t want to publish a newspaper which isn´t really finished. Quality goes before quantity and so there will be at the end of may a double number. I hope you understand this reasons for the delay.

Sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Best regards
Mediafire is not working for me at all..blank page or error. Can i have rapidshare mirror or something similiar?
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Hi there!

First, I want to thank you all for reading and for your kind comments.

Second, I am very sorry to say, but the next number of the iCON News will be delayed. Because of private/work stuff I wasn´t really able to finish the newspaper for the month april

This decision was made for the quality of our little newspaper. I don´t want to publish a newspaper which isn´t really finished. Quality goes before quantity and so there will be at the end of may a double number. I hope you understand this reasons for the delay.

Sorry about the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Best regards

Shame.

Good luck for the next one anyway. Really looking for it.
Quote from Victor :you're actually watching a bunch of color-changing pixels

Fixed

Nice interview. It was good to read something from Eric
Quote from SlamDunk :It was good to read something from Eric when he is not angry with us.

Fix't.

iCON News Magazine No. 8/09 (introducing the BnJ revival cup)
(133 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG