The online racing simulator
Palvelun välityksellä Käyttäjän on mahdollista ladata omalle tietokoneelleen erilaisia tietokoneohjelmia, kuten pelejä. Ohjelmat voivat olla joko maksuttomia tai maksullisia, jonka lisäksi tiettyjen peleihin liittyvien ominaisuuksien aktivoiminen voi edellyttää maksua. Ohjelmien ja ominaisuuksien maksullisuudesta ilmoitetaan Palvelussa. Käyttäjä sitoutuu ohjelmien ja niihin mahdollisesti liittyvien asiakirjojen käytön osalta noudattamaan Palvelun Käyttöehtojen lisäksi myös ohjelmien mukana mahdollisesti seuraavia käyttöehtoja ja Palveluntarjoajan muita ohjeita. Käyttäjä ei saa omistusoikeutta ohjelmiin ja niihin mahdollisesti liittyviin asiakirjoihin, vaan Palveluntarjoaja myöntää Käyttäjälle ainoastaan käyttöoikeuden näiden ohjelmien konekielisiin versioihin sekä mahdollisiin ohjelmiin liittyviin asiakirjoihin. Palveluntarjoajan Käyttäjälle myöntämä käyttöoikeus oikeuttaa Käyttäjää käyttämään ohjelmia ja niihin liittyviä asiakirjoja vain välittömästi Palvelun käyttöön liittyen tai vain muuta omaa yksityistä käyttöään varten. Käyttäjällä ei ole oikeutta luovuttaa edelleen, kopioida, muuttaa tai kääntää ohjelmia tai niihin mahdollisesti liittyviä asiakirjoja, ellei kulloinkin soveltuvasta pakottavasta lainsäädännöstä muuta johdu. Palvelussa kilpailujen ajamiseen käytettävän Live for Speed -pelin käyttöehdot ovat näiden Palvelun Käyttöehtojen liitteenä ja rekisteröitymällä Palveluun Käyttäjä hyväksyy ja sitoutuu noudattamaan myös Live for Speed -pelin käyttöehtoja.

The person who came up with the finnish language was crazy! man what a long an difficult words! how do you speak them out? like this one: lainsäädännöstä. or this one tietokoneohjelmia whaha
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Haha, The Finns must do alot of spelling lessons in school....
Actually no, we spell the letters as they are ^^ like this - Maailmanmestari = World Champion - Maailmanmestari is pronounces as maailmanmestari, but World champion (Wörld Chämpion + letters shortened) you see what i mean? So we have much easier language to spell compared to many others
Quote from EliteAti :Maailmanmestari

That doesn't look anything like world champion, looks a bit like some sort of postal-related pasta
It is (Estonian and Hungarian are close relatives) just different from Indo-European languages. Agglutinative language, so grammatical markers and endings are joined to a word stem and words become lengthy. That's why a simple and short noun like "talo" (house) can become like as long as "talo·i·ssa·ni·kin·ko" which translates to "in my houses, too?"

Compound words are long even in basic form like the mentioned "maailmanmestari" (maailma = world, mestari = master/champion) or "tietokoneohjelma" (tieto = data, kone = machine, ohjelma = program). Grammar is otherwise pretty logical, word order is not so important. But really easy part is pronunciation, only one sound for every letter and practically always pronounced as it is written.
Quote from deggis :It is (Estonian and Hungarian are relatives) just different from Indo-European languages. Agglutinative language, lots of suffixes that changes the meaning of the word, that is unique part. Grammar is otherwise pretty simple, like word order. But pronunciation is easy, only one sound for every letter and practically always pronounced as it is written.

Estonia ftw And, someone mentioned that finnish has big words. Heres a good one for u ... Kulli or Kull ... Dont know the right one
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That doesn't look anything like world champion, looks a bit like some sort of postal-related pasta

well it means World Champion :haha:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :That doesn't look anything like world champion, looks a bit like some sort of postal-related pasta

lol

So its like German then, where to say something like "postal-related pasta", it would be something along the lines of "pastapostalrelated" [but in german :P]
Quote from J@tko :lol

So its like German then, where to say something like "postal-related pasta", it would be something along the lines of "pastapostalrelated" [but in german :P]

Irish is exactly like that too. Pasta poist-gaolmhar
The order is different in portuguese too: postal-related pasta is "pasta related postal" in portuguese
Portuguese just looks much more natural to say, by that I mean sentences are much shorter. "Massa relacionada aos correios" instead of "postal-related pasta" (yeah, actually most sentences are a lot bigger in portuguese)
And also, "Campeão Mundial" (World Champion).

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Irish is exactly like that too. Pasta poist-gaolmhar

The order of some things (for instance, adjectives) change in portuguese too: Blue Car. Carro Azul.
Quote from deggis : That's why a simple and short noun like "talo" (house) can become like as long as "talo·i·ssa·ni·kin·ko" which translates to "in my auto races, too?"

Waait, what? :wtf2: Talo is still a house. Auto races would be 'ajot" (plural) => ajo·i·ssa·ni·kin·ko

Anyway, you can basically add as many postfixes as you like to add owner/place/order/etc relations. Like 'epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän = you mean even if, when you cannot make him be unorganised, too? (Free translation, accuracy not quaranteed ^^)
I fail. I first used auto word as an example but changed it and forgot to change that other part... fixed.
Finnish language is easy.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Haha, The Finns must do alot of spelling lessons in school....

well you know, we have 9 years of have-to school and every year one of the lessons is finnish. i have 3h a week for it now. altrough people can read and speak it in first grade but the next years is just learning how to write it correctly and the how to use the endings of the words(called sijamuodot, for exapmle= talo=house talossa= in the house) n'stuff. the easy part of our lanuange is that we kinda say the words as we write them unlike in english.hard to explain tho
To that spending a lot of time learning spelling: Not really. IIRC I was in 5th or 6th grade (=11 or 12 years old) when we learned most of the cases, 11 of the 14, 15, 16, or 17 (Arguably some cases aren't actually cases...) to say exactly. Knowing what the cases are called doesn't really make any difference to wheather you can read or write though. They're used in normal speech all the time (so no extra need in learning them).

When you think about it, if you have learned the alphabet, you can write and read already. Each letter corresponds to it's specific speech sound. All speech sounds are equal in lenght. All letters (=speech sounds if you like) are always pronounced the same way. The stress in words is always on the first syllable.

Things I can come up with that you have to learn seperately are perhaps Grammatical moods (=imperative, indikative, konditional, potential, the rare eventive and optative, AND the recently found aggressive. (The aggressive form being half a joke in the first place eg. Vittumä / Vittu mä sulle näytän... = **** (you), I'll show you.... The structure consists of ****+pronoun. You can form this structure also without the f-word btw)) since they aren't used that often.

The other major thing must be compound nouns which work like in German. You can add words after each other forming new words eg. Pien/talo/sähkö/kilo/watti/tunti/mittari is a gauge to measure the electricity consumption of a detached house in kilowatt hours.

Ain't grammer fun!
altrought it would be really hard to learn all the finnish lanuange. you can find finnish very large lanuange if you add all the murteet(yet again i dont know the translation) . like in oulu you have alot different way of speaking compared to helsinki. also there is speak lanuange that is a little bit different to the writig. hard to explain...
Dialects Like a simple word of yes:

You can say a variation of kyllä, like kyl/khyl, or use the 'joo' which has come elsewhere. It also derives to juu/jep.

A person from Savo would say 'No voe tok tokkii(n)sa' while someone from Häme (for example me :P) would say either 'Eihän siitä haittaakaan ole' (=Well it wouldn't hurt would it) or a simple 'Hmppf'.

Kimi Räikkönen would say 'Emmä tiiä, mut joo.' (=I dunno, but yeah.)
see how you just scared all the foreigners away with all that finnish...
Timo scares people away whenever he opens his mouth
How then you explain the consistant 100 viewers last night?
Quote from hyntty :How then you explain the consistant 100 viewers last night?

They were all deko's girlfriends who were there to listen to his sexy voice
Quote from J@tko :They were all deko's girlfriends who were there to listen to his sexy voice

I have no girlfriends/groupies/posse.

It was all Vykos' posse.

Or all sorts of fans of good racing.

But Not my Girlfriends, that I don't have.

Quote from hyntty :Dialects Like a simple word of yes:

You can say a variation of kyllä, like kyl/khyl, or use the 'joo' which has come elsewhere. It also derives to juu/jep.

A person from Savo would say 'No voe tok tokkii(n)sa' while someone from Häme (for example me :P) would say either 'Eihän siitä haittaakaan ole' (=Well it wouldn't hurt would it) or a simple 'Hmppf'.

Kimi Räikkönen would say 'Emmä tiiä, mut joo.' (=I dunno, but yeah.)

It's very interesting actually. If I ever wanted to speak finnish, I'm now sure I won't jk. I've been trying to pronounce two words for a while now, one of them being "Hmppf", and the closest thing I've come up to was "humpf", which in portuguese means something in the lines of:
*Raining*
"Weather is great today, isn't it?"
"hunf"

Well, how do you pronounce that?

And the other "word" is epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydellänsäkäänköhän

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG