The online racing simulator
Hi-Quality Realistic Horns
(28 posts, started )
High quality real car horns

Preview: Video

Extract archive, copy ''sound'' folder to your LFS Directory/data folder.
Note: Police siren is not included, I'll think about that. Don't forget that Horn 5 is ''Honk Horn'' by default. Sound pack is made for racing.

Hope you like it.

Download:
Attached files
Horn.rar - 104.6 KB - 3315 views
-
(Dollarsman) DELETED by Dollarsman
Nice sounds , i´ll give it a try
edit : i love it , great stuff
10/10

Thank you very much!
Good work
#5 - Danas
Very nice quality. Sounds good
Not bad at all. Horn3 has a bit of a looping bug but the others are good.

Downloaded.
Another great relase here!
Very good indeed!
Funny sounds!
very good
Quote from PioneerLv :High quality real car horns.

Preview: Click

Download: Click

Extract, copy ''sound'' folder to your LFS Directory/data folder.
Note: Police siren is not included, i'll think about that. Don't forget that Horn 5 is Honk Horn by default. Sound pack is made for racing.

Hope you like it.

reckon u can get a few britsh police sirens, iv got a couple which are really good just wondering if anyone can get diff vers or better sound quality ??
Thank's all for comments. I'm glad that you like it. At moment i don't have enough time to do something with sounds. Sorry, later i'll make you know.
I really like these horns. But, couldn't you upload the file directly to the forum instead of that shady site? I clicked on at least 10 ad links before finding the download link...
Wouldn`t mind using one or two of these myself, but I`ve got so many adblocks and crapfilters on my system, I haven`t got a single chance to get the link appearing. :sadbanana
Uploaded to the forum.
Like it...downloading! Atleast some change in my LFS.
Thanks Pioneer. Much appreciated
You're welcome.
A solid set of high quality standard car horns. I`d been meaning to make some for while, but these will do very nicely.

Good job
reckon u can get a few britsh police sirens, iv got a couple which are really good just wondering if anyone can get diff vers or better sound quality ??[/quote]

Go to http://www.city-driving.co.uk and download their siren pack
It has a british siren
Quote from PioneerLv :High quality real car horns

Note: Police siren is not included, i'll think about that. Don't forget that Horn 5 is Honk Horn by default. Sound pack is made for racing.

Hope you like it.

Download:

author's respect
Dont know, these siren's ... are not quality at all - for me
One of them has a slightly dodgy looping issue, easily fixed, but they`re all solid road car horns, which sounds way better than the originals, so I don`t see where the problem is.
Quote from PioneerLv :High quality real car horns

Hope you like it.

Download:

where i download it??in data/?????
im just demo racer. you can help?if you want... and where i put some tuning kits,rims,ligths...
The individual HORN1, HORN2 etc files should go in your lfs/data/sound/ folder, then they`ll work fine

Demo status has nothing to do with it

Seeing as you`ve edited.... what version are you using?

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG