The online racing simulator

Poll : Who should make the F1 Threads?

Whoever gets in first
Someone else, post who...
At least it shouldn't bloody rain this time.......
Quote from dhinchin :At least it shouldn't bloody rain this time.......

shouldnt... but will now xD
You dam thread stealer! :S
yea, sucky opening of thread. Opening post should be much longer, with much more info.
I think we should have a poll and nominate a LFS forum Formula 1 thread maker (aka me )
I actually agree. Maybe mods should nominate someone sensible (and is up to it) to make the threads and delete anyone else's "attempt". This would stop this stupid competition and discussion about who gets to make the F1 threads and stop the first post being "f1... spa... discuss...".
Not sure who was doing some of them last year with the track map and everything but it was nice. I think it was DevilDare. That person should make them all. At least he puts capitals in the titles -_-.
Quote from evilpimp :Not sure who was doing some of them last year with the track map and everything but it was nice. I think it was DevilDare. That person should make them all. At least he puts capitals in the titles -_-.

Dont think so, last year I only made 1 thread i think But I wouldnt mind doing them, i enjoy that kind of stuff.
I can be lfs forum employee?
rain ah
well it rained in Qatar when MotoGP was there. and it rains 8 days a year there. so lets hope that wont happen in Bahrain.
hope Red Bull are good here, i want Webber to win hes first race!
I hope Brawn will add third decker for their difusors, go Button!
if you make a thread about this kind of stuff make it a good one, detailed.
if you see a thread of this kind dont make new one, 1 is more than enough

voted for 1st option
lololol, reedited post, nice job, still voted for someone else, just for fun :P
good job

i hope we'll see more good racing this weekend, and some points for ferrari :/
does anyone know where to find live stream of friday practice?
i looked on JustinTV but it isnt there, and i dont know any other websites like that.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Hahaha I was thinking that but I didnt know what to write, and I just wanted to make it for a laugh

EDIT: Stole the other thread OP lol

HAHAHA how funny badly copying my post into your shitty thread...ask me first at least.

If this really is decided to be the 'official' thread, add the links back in, wrap [IMG] tags around my attatchments, bolden titles etc...and contact the mods to get the title bloody capitalised!

Sorry to rant, but...this has just really annoyed me. N I K I, this is not his work.

The attachments don't even work...
what would be the point? nothing useful has been said, lock it imo and move the useful stuff to the other thread (which is like 1 post )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG