The online racing simulator
PLease, PLease HELP!!![hangover cures]
(39 posts, started )
I used to drink half pint or so of milk before I went out on a big night on the town back in my hedonistic youth, on the basis that the alkaline lines the stomach and makes one less likely to blow chunks.

Whether it actually helped or not is a matter i'll leave to scientists to figure out.
Eat, even if you have to force it down yourself. You'll not want to, but you'll feel 100 times worse in a few hours if you don't.

Lots of water (or better, fruit juice), again, even if you have to force it down yourself. Run the tap for a minute to get it REALLY cold.

There's not really any medication that's anything more than a placebo. You want to concentrate on flushing the crap out of your system and giving the raw materials it needs to sort itself out.
Crash, you have juice on tap?
#29 - Zoig
Quote from CSU1 : 4 * cans of Budweiser(waiting a lift to pub)
8 * Pints of carlsberg(drinking witth dad)
? * vodka & redbull(around 80 euro's worth )
1 * bottle of buckfast(brought half the pub home)
3 * large botttles of Bulmers
1/2 * bottle of vinegar(possible white wine)
1/2 * bottle of Morgan Spiced

... I now think I am dead

You would have to be Finnish to be able to drink all that, no wonder you are dead
#30 - CSU1
Quote from MAGGOT :Bahahahaha

[EDIT] BTW, you promised a pic of your head in the freezer. Deliver!

How's the hangover progressing? It's been 4 and a half hours now

it's me, balancing the chi in the freezer

I am never drinking again

*barfs*
Quote from Zoig :You would have to be Finnish to be able to drink all that, no wonder you are dead

he's irish. nuf said.
best cure is to replace to fluids lost during your sleep. plenty of OJ and lots of fast food seems to do the job.
There's only one cure for a massive hangover --> a feisty dose of rolled pickled herring aka counter-rollmops
Attached images
9076_rollmops_korr.jpg
Quote from CSU1 :All I can say is ATM I have the head in the freezer and its working, but when I remove my head the pain comes back

HELP!!!

E:

can post pics of head in freezer to illustrate severity

sleep.

an irishman who cant handle a hang over...

the country sure has gone to the dogs
So when will your room start spinning?
Quote from Migz :IRN BRU Kills your sperm :| Dont drink that!

He emptied it all into a dog so it doesn't matter.
Quote from CSU1 :I am never drinking again

*barfs*

If I had a dollar for every time I've said that.. I'd have like $5 and could buy myself some lunch. Damn I'm hungry.
I hope you all enjoyed your liver while it lasted.
#39 - CSU1
Quote from hrtburnout :So when will your room start spinning?

LOL! epic

Quote from MAGGOT :If I had a dollar for every time I've said that.. I'd have like $5 and could buy myself some lunch. Damn I'm hungry.

only $5!!! I'd be a millionare

Anywho, sorry's for yet another useless thread, I needed to keep my mind from my mind for a while

FTR, it's easy to know you're getting old and useless when you can't handle a good session - today was the worst day in work I've hade in a loooong time

Hear me kids, don't binge drink. It's bad for your health and even worse for your wallet

Cheers all you made me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I needed it

edit: why on earth do I use so many smileys...

PLease, PLease HELP!!![hangover cures]
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG