The online racing simulator
Mozilla LFSWorld login
(18 posts, started )
Mozilla LFSWorld login
Hello!

For some reason I can't log in to LFSWorld using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4. Works fine with IE though. I've deleted cache, cookies, etc... without any success.

The question is... Am I the only one, who can't log in using Firefox?
(of course, username and password are correct before you ask)
same thing with me...I think Firefox isn't compatible with that option.
Wait, you guys are the only 2 of all lfsmembers using Mozilla Firefox. MAybe thats why

Hmm, same it wont login

E: Now it does.
#4 - pipa
No problems here with firefox 3.0.4.
Quote from pipa :No problems here with firefox 3.0.4.

weird

BTW I have no plugins installed for Firefox that could cause it.
Quote from Töki (HUN) : weird

BTW I have no plugins installed for Firefox that could cause it.

Well, it works here again. No plugins, it just worked. Use opera or Google chrome, much better
weird. I'm using FF 3.0.4 as well and have no problems logging in :/
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Wait, you guys are the only 2 of all lfsmembers using Mozilla Firefox. MAybe thats why

Hmm, same it wont login

E: Now it does.

The only 2 using FF? Wake up and smell the concrete!

Works fine for me too!
I use FF3 and no problems.
No problems here either, FF 3.0.4.
No probs with FF3.0.4 here as well
3.0.4, no problemo.
Quote :Wait, you guys are the only 2 of all lfsmembers using Mozilla Firefox. MAybe thats why

I use Firefox 3.0.something (don't remember) and I can login to LFSW with no problem...:P
Wait, that was a little joke.

Day 2 and still working.

I guess I just wrote my pass wrong all the time.
3.1 nightly, works like MS-DOS
LMFAO!!! Mozilla 3.0 IS THE PROBLEM!!!
It's Moz 3.0 for sure. First day it came out, I downloaded it and within 5 minutes wanted to choke someone. If you remember the old AOL programs, like AOL Explorer, it has the same issues, with a bunch of "err 404, err 504, bad request, bad gateway, etc...

As far as not being able to log in, it can be 1 of many things...

1) check to make sure you have the LFS site on the list of "exceptions"

2) make sure java, cookies, and scripts are enabled for the LFS site

3) check that your pop-up blocker is disabled for LFS, or that LFS is not on the pop up blocker listing.

4) check "connections" and use "direct connect to internet" instead of "automatically detect network", "use proxy for sites" or "use socks4 / socks5"

5) get ABP plus add-on for mozilla (adblock plus) I bet if you can see ads, that also really affects your connection.

Opera is good, you'll never have any issues with opera, and it loads much faster, since as you scroll a website with opera, objects on the page that you scroll past are unloaded, as opposed to mozilla that keeps everything on that page loaded, as long as you're on it, and even when you aren't, Mozilla saves the page for offline use, which is also another issue.

- http://www.opera.com

I stick to Mozilla 2.0 myself, because it's very easy to view, save, and edit everything from html, to form submission fields, cookies, javascript, SQL's, CSS, anchor data, stylesheets, etc... I can list the things 2.0 with the Web Developer add on, can handle for days, but I won't. If you wanna stick with mozilla, get 2.0, or just get Opera's browser. Google chrome, Netscape, and IE all have their little quirks, but are all equally just as bad in the long run.

I don't like IE at all, Microsoft made the best OS, Windows, the best video games, Xbox360, and makes all this money off it, yet they put out a really crappy browser, think about it, they could have made it better, but didn't... that and the constant freezing when some script error on EVERY FRIGGIN WEBSITE, then having IE automatically redirect to MSN and automatically download things that don't work... ugh, its so aggravating.

In fact, just get opera, if you always have issues with mozilla and most websites, Opera is definitely the best browser to solve that.

=) Sebby
Quote from Pablo Donoso :bunch of bold purple bullshit

Please, before posting, get some clue what you are talking about.
Quote from Pablo Donoso :It's Moz 3.0 for sure. First day it came out, I downloaded it and within 5 minutes wanted to choke someone. If you remember the old AOL programs, like AOL Explorer, it has the same issues, with a bunch of "err 404, err 504, bad request, bad gateway, etc...

To coin a phrase used previously on this forum, your post contains freshly squeezed bullshit. Given those error codes you mention are server errors then, you are, for want of a better phrase, talking shite.

Mozilla LFSWorld login
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG