Arrows
BAR
Stewart
Prost
BAR and Super Aguri
#27 - JJ72
Quote from Crommi :I liked Arrow's paint scheme

the Orange one?

Arrows had a lot of paint schemes in their past, I personally liked the footwork arrows in the 90's
Lotus! Always wished they would come back even though it would probably be their financial death.
Lotus

Tyrrel

Lola

Brabham

Dallara

Ligier

March

Osella

And the others from the eighties and nineties, over 30 cars, needed to pre-qualifying before official qualifying. You can see them all at Guido's F1 cars database
Trying not to sound like a dick here, but aren't most of you a little young to "miss" Lotus? Can't really miss what you haven't conciously experienced, or? ;p
Why isn't Honda on the list?
Quote from Jertje :Trying not to sound like a dick here, but aren't most of you a little young to "miss" Lotus? Can't really miss what you haven't conciously experienced, or? ;p

I see what you mean...I know a lot about Lotus though, and I'm interpreting 'Which team do you miss the most' as 'Which team would you most like back in F1'.
Lotus of course
Benetton isn't an option? I liked Benetton ^^
#35 - 5haz
Lotus!
Im gonna miss McLaren
Quote from Jertje :Trying not to sound like a dick here, but aren't most of you a little young to "miss" Lotus? Can't really miss what you haven't conciously experienced, or? ;p

You're never too young to watch old videos, read old stories, or go to classics events. I may only be 21, but my favorite F1 cars of all time are from the 67-69 seasons.
Quote from shaun463 :Why isn't Honda on the list?

Because most of the Honda team is still here, just with a new name.
#40 - wild
Quote from deggis :Because most of the Honda team is still here, just with a new name.

Well then most of the teams on that list are currently still there.

Minardi -> Toro Rosso
Jordan -> Midland - Spyker - Force India
BAR -> Honda F1 - Brawn GP
Stewart -> Jaguar - Red Bull Racing

So technically most teams are still their just not in their original names. With the exception of Arrows and Prost which went bust halfway throughout the season
#41 - 5haz
And Stewart used to be Tyrell before Stewart bought it out.
Quote from wild :Well then most of the teams on that list are currently still there.

Minardi -> Toro Rosso
Jordan -> Midland - Spyker - Force India
BAR -> Honda F1 - Brawn GP
Stewart -> Jaguar - Red Bull Racing

So technically most teams are still their just not in their original names. With the exception of Arrows and Prost which went bust halfway throughout the season

Well... yes. But how much of the team personnel is still the same? BGP truly is same team, Honda's Japanese staff left and they fired some hundred people, but management and key persons must be same.
Quote from mythdat :It can only be Lotus.. Chapman was the spirit of F1 embodied

hahaha. The worlds dodgiest second hand car dealer as the embodiment of F1. A legend for sure, but more iffy than a Delorian shipping crate... Oh wait, he was involved in that too... ;P

As for the road cars, I gather the Elite model actually had an interior... It kinda spoils to ethos to think of a Lotus that was actually finished when it left the factory!

My vote goes to Jordan, I got bitten by the spirit of the happy go lucky independent from their first race. I went to see their first few British GP and got to see Andrea de Crasharish walking back to the pits after ... crashing. :P Fond memories indeed. Just wish i'd got to meet Bertrand Gachot, a driver who could have done so much more in F1 had he not stayed in Britain at the Queens behest for a minor misdemeanor with a taxi driver and some CS gas...
Quote from deggis :Well... yes. But how much of the team personnel is still the same?

If I've understood correctly staff changes aren't that frequent after all. Some of the Renault mechanics nowdays used to work with MS and RB in the 90's at Benetton.
#45 - JJ72
Jordan fore and foremost, the 90's were spectacular and Jordan for me was inspirational, it was fun, fierce and you gotta love their liveries.

other than that I missed Brabham team, basically brabham throughout all its history has produced impressive cars such as the Eagle, the BT42-45 variations, the BT55 fan car, BT52 dart car. all manancing machines with huge success.

other small teams are to missed to, Osella, Life, Ligier, Leyton House etc etc.
Super Aguri
#47 - 5haz
Andrea Moda, yeah!
Footwork/Arrows.

Good memories as a young boy of wondering over to the factory (It's about 2 minutes from my house) and waiting to get a glimpse of the car.
Has to be Minardi for me; and also the one heartbreaking moment of F1 I will never forget: Luca Badoer about 10 laps away from getting 4th at the Nurburgring in 1999. Damn that still stings!

Quote from 5haz :And Stewart used to be Tyrell before Stewart bought it out.

It was BAR who bought Tyrrell. Stewart were actually a totally new team in 1997 and raced alongside Tyrrell for two seasons.
This thread is nothing without a tip of the hat to Osella, who's marketting pitch to sponsors was:

"Your logo will get seen on TV at the start, when we're lapped, and when the car retires".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG