The online racing simulator
Only in....
(41 posts, started )
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :At least theres not:

☻/
/▌
/ \ this is bob.. copy and paste bob and he will soon take over LFSForum

everywhere

No but it's turning into a place where a few silly people continually spam the same 3 memes in every thread.. it's getting irritating.

Spam, Mister?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No but it's turning into a place where a few silly people continually spam the same 3 memes in every thread.. it's getting irritating.

Welcome to the Off Topic forum section.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No but it's turning into a place where a few silly people continually spam the same 3 memes in every thread.. it's getting irritating.

You complaining about spam is rather laughable. Is it just the fact you get beaten to it that upsets you so much?
Quote from rc10racer :On another note.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2 ... s_state_gov_ban_on_vista/

This is actually rather clever. I'm not sure banning it really is a good idea, as it doesn't leave people choice (even if they are gov. agencies/employees), though.

TBH, this is exactly what off topic is for. I think as long as we're not insulting each other or things like that, everything is basically ok here.
You guys did notice the Vista ban news was posted April the 1st?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You complaining about spam is rather laughable. Is it just the fact you get beaten to it that upsets you so much?

Ha... no.

Quote from zeugnimod :Awesome.

Yeah, that made me chuckle. Original stuff is fine, but it's the same old shit time after time, after time after time..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah, that made me chuckle. Original stuff is fine, but it's the same old shit time after time, after time after time..

You mean like this?

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You mean like this?

hahaha! thats funny! . Texas should so do that since they have a lot of trouble pronouncing names and try to ban Windows Vista. Would our world go round without them?
Quote from Blackout :You guys did notice the Vista ban news was posted April the 1st?

At 10 O'Clock at night?

Only in....
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG