The online racing simulator
Bov files
(17 posts, started )
Bov files
If anyone have BOV files, please share it here.

(Sorry my bad English )
Nobody can share bov files?
EDIT vob FILES its illegal.admin please...another one modder
but wait,what do you want,deffault vob files?that yes,we can send you,why u need it?
Just for fun!!
Quote from canovi88 :but wait,what do you want,deffault vob files?that yes,we can send you,why u need it?

That was really ignorant.

Don't jump the gun.
Quote from JasonJ :But those are for patches BEFORE patch V, the old sound system, pre-2005 and useless to anyone these days.

Any BOV (DUMP VALVE) sounds these days are loaded directly into the engine (.eng) file with shift-A.
I made a compilation of other people's DUMP VALVES: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1081234

Touche. :fence3d:
Quote from JasonJ :But those are for patches BEFORE patch V, the old sound system, pre-2005 and useless to anyone these days.

Any BOV (DUMP VALVE) sounds these days are loaded directly into the engine (.eng) file with shift-A.
I made a compilation of other people's DUMP VALVES: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1081234

Thank you very much Jason!
Quote from canovi88 :EDIT vob FILES its illegal.admin please...another one modder

hahaha, you failed
lmfao!!!
lol the blow off valve is neccessary for any car with a turbo, whether sequential or standard, blitz, hks, greddy, etc... without it the backpressure cannot be relieved from the engine when the throttle is lifted, and the engine can go BOOOOM!!!! I see what he means, a BOV effect helps make it more realistic, but why people put turbos on hondas, I'll never know, it's like putting a playstation 3 or xbox360, on a 13 inch TV.... the turbos probably cost more then the honda does xD
Dude.
Stop whriting in colurs and pls stop explaining everything. There was no needing for information what the blow of valve is for. As for the carbon fibre thread you just went straight in to and what you said there and the pics you had there (exept the last one) was really unnececary (spelling).
Quote from canovi88 :EDIT vob FILES its illegal.admin please...another one modder

Where in the hell does he mention VOB files?
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lol the blow off valve is neccessary for any car with a turbo, whether sequential or standard, blitz, hks, greddy, etc... without it the backpressure cannot be relieved from the engine when the throttle is lifted, and the engine can go BOOOOM!!!!

If only you weren't wrong (or, at least, inaccurate)...
Quote from tristancliffe :If only you weren't wrong (or, at least, inaccurate)...

lol, I've noticed alot of people saying "...and the engine will go boom" haven't you?

It seems people think everything makes a car's engine go boom these days.

Bov files
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG