haha gobble gobble.

One more question Please change fe4 in fe3r that one is good aswell

fe4r and fe3r are the best
Quote from NickC :haha gobble gobble.

One more question Please change fe4 in fe3r that one is good aswell

fe4r and fe3r are the best

no that are your favorites doesnt make them the best straight away
Why not have them both?

Edit: Anyway, I have put a shiteload of tracks in there, the only way now is to see which ones empty the server and remove them one by one... But I am more than happy to try extra ones..
fe5
Rallycross used to be a wreckfest on CTRA and would empty the server every time
Yea thinking about that, quite a shame, with the good ppl around it can be good fun though bit door to door into t1 etc...
Rallycross ftw!
was racing on your server , really good combo,lots of people , some crashes but pretty good racing.I like it!
Good to see the shopping car back in s2, any circuit is fine with these cars the choice of track is almost Irrelevant( apart from rallycross) probably the most enjoyable car overall for me in LFS.
Good to see gti´s back on action There were pretty much all the time nice and clean races, expect couple of grandmas on the road..
Gotta visit again soon. Just keep the combos interesting.
Well I have put pretty much almost every combo in LFS that allows 32 racers and are not rallyx. And seen as ctra1 only had s1 tracks most should be new to the majority of racers
Thanks for great racing tonight ciao
It's pretty good, but I really think you need to limit the connections to 35 or something because the lag bars are insane and people are timing out all the time.
Wow, S05 not a good track for some of those guys.....
Quote from Mp3 Astra :It's pretty good, but I really think you need to limit the connections to 35 or something because the lag bars are insane and people are timing out all the time.

Had no problem here.. people should get better connections.. I'm even on wireless on AOL!!
This is on a different machine to the FOX one, which seems fine, so I have requested this gets moved.
I think the main problem is the quality of drivers, so frustrating when you get Mr. Nobcheese trying to be superman/fail at T1, Quite a few times i just lost my temper with them and stopped playing nice. I hope the bad drivers can be banned soon, but i guess this takes time if you've only just started up.
SO5 is not a good track. There has been some incidents that have annoyed me lot. But i guess you just have to get on with it. It doesn't help when your not that great of a driver yourself.

PS. pearcy - i have to say sorry again. That annoyed me that i taken you out
Lol, server off :S
Quote from 1993weeman :SO5 is not a good track. There has been some incidents that have annoyed me lot. But i guess you just have to get on with it. It doesn't help when your not that great of a driver yourself.

PS. pearcy - i have to say sorry again. That annoyed me that i taken you out

Honestly np, i made a few mistakes myself, i got took out so many times i can't even remember this one, in some ways its funny but in others its worrying
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Honestly np, i made a few mistakes myself, i got took out so many times i can't even remember this one, in some ways its funny but in others its worrying

yeah, i like toke you out on the first lap in the start of the straight, i spun you around.

I just get annoyed when people take me out and when i do it accidentally it really annoys me.

[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG