The online racing simulator
[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
[SR] Announce GTi Racing
Sonicrealms Racing are pleased to announce a new XFG+XRG Server. SR used to really enjoy ctra race 1 and since CTRA has closed down we thought it would be a good idea to bring the GTi class back. Come to our [SR] GTi Racing server and you will find some great GTi racing.

The server is set up using the Airio Race System, and rotates Tracks after every 5 races. If the racers on the server would rather skip the present track and go to the next track, simply vote to end race.

The grid is ordered by the top 8 in their finishing positions and the rest of the grid is ordered by lap time.

We hope this server will provide some much needed GTi fun for the community and we hope you can all keep it as clean as possible.We have now setup a GTi Championship. So please come along and have a race.

Any improvement suggestions are welcome.
Nice!

I hope it will get populated like the FOX server.
It's great fun racing on that server.
Screw waiting for the patch! RACE instead!
You guys are doing a great jorb.
Ill be there all day long
Thanks for creating a server if the xfg+xrg combo!
Let's hope it won't be the carnage hole that Race 1 sometimes was
With the S2 tracks, it's got a whole lot more interesting. Westhill is a blast!
#6 - amp88
Good luck with the new server guys, hope all goes well. Another step in SR's plan for world domination

Quote from JO53PHS :Let's hope it won't be the carnage hole that Race 1 sometimes was

Tried to PM you Joseph, but your inbox is full ("JO53PHS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"). Just wanted to know why you're missing the most important time of day (Hammer Time) from your avatar?
Quote from jasonmatthews :We hope this server will provide some much needed GTi fun for the community and we hope you can all keep it as clean as possible. If the server proves popular we might make a weekly points championship in the future. So please come along and have a race.

Any improvement suggestions are welcome.

Could you post the rotated tracks list please?
can we have a mrt server ? mrt is soo much fun
Quote from JO53PHS :Let's hope it won't be the carnage hole that Race 1 sometimes was

you spoke too soon
Quote from Mp3 Astra :With the S2 tracks, it's got a whole lot more interesting. Westhill is a blast!

Agreed, Westhill was a lot of fun

I always loved racing in these, good times :]
Quote from Sueycide_FD :you spoke too soon

i was on sr-fox this morning, and it was atrocious... i started at the back of the pack, and watched as 80% of the pack crashed into each other in T1, and laughed as one of the sr guys started kicking everyone.
Mmm, I'll probably be going back there. Probably rusty in the XFG but hey.
Quote from jwardy :can we have a mrt server ? mrt is soo much fun

I might put the NDR server on Public Mode for Sunday-early Friday each week when we have a weekend event, but unfortunately it'll mostly be on LFSBC or LFSCART combos Friday and through the event Saturday.

iirc, we have a few free weekends in our series soon, so as not to conflict with other major LFS series, but I'll keep you posted.

But yeah, I'll do some work tonight to get ready for MRT, but right now, the server is called NDR|LFSBC & NDRC or something along those lines, adn should be open...it' set for round 2 of the LFSBC....AS1 w/ TBO. I'll turn airio on after a bit. BUt yeah, our server is still there, just may be named differently.

d
nice to see the lil car get some love , truley the best car to drive
#15 - chaa
maybe you shouldn't select too long combos... fern bay black (yesterday) or so long are too long (imo)
I quite like the long combos. There quite fun and you never did that in CTRA so there is a nice difference. I like doing KY3 in the XFG. Good fun
Quote from 1993weeman :I quite like the long combos. There quite fun and you never did that in CTRA so there is a nice difference.

Race 2 had the XFG/XRG on some of the longer tracks, I think I held the record at KY3 in both cars at one point
Taken fe4 & fe4r out, left the other ones in, and moved the order around a little.
Why fe4r is master
#20 - AMB
Turkey you choob i loved FE4 made great racing tbh, but your decision
Quote from chaa :maybe you shouldn't select too long combos... fern bay black (yesterday) or so long are too long (imo)

^^^^^
That's why
#22 - AMB
But it was only 3 laps which is the equivalent to like a lot more say on AS1 etc, i'd understand if there was a set amount of laps, and anyway that's 1 person, there were 2 people saying bring it back, me and NickC Let's go on STRIKE!!! nah only joking your choice but still I had some great racing with kiyoshi (I think) from your team yesterday on FE4
Ok, due to popular demand (more like harassment ) I will bring back fe4 & fe4r
Quote from jasonmatthews :Ok, due to popular demand (more like harassment ) I will bring back fe4 & fe4r

you call two people harassment?
He's lucky I wasn't around or I would have been abusing him through Ventrilo.

[SR] Announce GTi Racing
(182 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG