The online racing simulator
g25 dead motor?
(9 posts, started )
g25 dead motor?
i just got my g25 and i think one of the motors is dead..
i was playing rfactor and while stopped when i turn the wheel left the wheel centers but when i turn it right it stays. also there is alot less resistance when i turn right. is it possible that one of the motors is broken and if so how can i find out?
That sounds like another problem, if one of the FFB motors was gone the other one would still provide force in both directions, you would just get less powerfull FFB.

Something else is wrong, and you either need to troubleshoot, or get the wheel replaced.
I have a problem possibly related to this, but I'll post here so I won't have to create another thread.

When my system started up, the wheel didn't make the full 900º rotation it usually makes to either check/activate the FFB. Still, the pedals and buttons work, except the wheel's rotation. Has anybody experienced that problem in the past?
Quote from Senninha25 :I have a problem possibly related to this, but I'll post here so I won't have to create another thread.

When my system started up, the wheel didn't make the full 900º rotation it usually makes to either check/activate the FFB. Still, the pedals and buttons work, except the wheel's rotation. Has anybody experienced that problem in the past?

i thought it might be the same thing but i unpluged it then pluged it in and it still calibrates.if the wheel's rotation doesn't work send it to logitech or if your waranty's gone try to take it apart to see if there's any wires that got unplugged.
Quote from ferrarifan777 :i thought it might be the same thing but i unpluged it then pluged it in and it still calibrates.if the wheel's rotation doesn't work send it to logitech or if your waranty's gone try to take it apart to see if there's any wires that got unplugged.

I'll go for the second choice.
If you purchased a G25 and rFactor, why are you asking for support here as a demo user? Just curious, I'm not actually flaming you

I had this problem in TDU before, FFB only worked on the left side, even though it worked fine in every other game. After I reinstalled Windows, my drivers and TDU, it was working again. I'm not sure which was the problem though

Also, before you go ripping crap out of the wheel, have you tried it in another game? Maybe it's just rFactor playing up
Quote from dougie-lampkin :If you purchased a G25 and rFactor, why are you asking for support here as a demo user? Just curious, I'm not actually flaming you

I had this problem in TDU before, FFB only worked on the left side, even though it worked fine in every other game. After I reinstalled Windows, my drivers and TDU, it was working again. I'm not sure which was the problem though

Also, before you go ripping crap out of the wheel, have you tried it in another game? Maybe it's just rFactor playing up

i would post on rsc bit it's down at the moment
also im going to get s2 as soon as i figure out the settings. i can't get them right the wheel either centers even when the car's not moving or theres no ffb at all even with the settings on lfs on max
the wheel works well on iRacing so maybe it is just the game. anyone here hav erfactor and a g25?
RSC is still down? Haven't checked it in ages

If you're having issues in LFS too, maybe you should reinstall the logitech drivers. Disable wheel centering, and set FFB force to 105%, and the other 2 FFB options to 0%. That's the setup I use in all sims and wheel-able games, and it works across the board for me, including rFactor
Quote from dougie-lampkin :RSC is still down? Haven't checked it in ages

If you're having issues in LFS too, maybe you should reinstall the logitech drivers. Disable wheel centering, and set FFB force to 105%, and the other 2 FFB options to 0%. That's the setup I use in all sims and wheel-able games, and it works across the board for me, including rFactor

i tried with another car mod for rfactor and everything was fine.ill try to use the advice for the setup thanks

g25 dead motor?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG